“Yummy!”
Review of Inka Kitchen

Inka Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 176 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

First time here and I will be back! Excellent food especially the chicken! Wonderful staff. Willing to answer any and all questions.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Six of us all enjoyed the Inka kitchen. I especially liked the shrimp fried rice it is definitely different from Chinese fried rice. My friends enjoyed several different chicken dishes. The portions were great for the price. Sorry I don’t remember the exact names of the entrees.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I moved to the Chambersburg area about a month ago, and we have already been to Inka Kitchen numerous times. I haven’t had a meal I didn’t love. The specialty here in Peruvian food, but you’ll find a variety of Latin dishes. My favorite is the arroz chaufa (Peruvian fried rice). For an appetizer, try the papas a la huancaina (pictured). My husband loves their beef and French fries, lomo saltado (also pictured). And for dessert, their tres leches cake is to die for.(If you don’t have room, take it home-it’s worth it!)

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Very cheery, inviting restaurant with good Peruvian Food. The Pupusas were very good, the slaw and sauce that accompany are delicious. The Ceviche Mixto was very authentic with big pieces of fish properly marinated. Our waitress, Kristina, was very friendly and attentive. She asked where we were from and we told her Santa Rosa, Ca. where the wildfires are. She asked if our house was ok and we really have no idea. We ate delicious fried pork and a whole fish until we were stuffed. When it came time for the bill we were told it was on the house as a show of support for the people who are suffering in Ca. My husband and I were moved to tears at the owners and wait staff's concern and generosity. A wonderful restaurant with a big heart!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent/Amazing Food! Cannot say enough about the food and service. Christy was an absolute GEM. My husband fell in love with the inka soda! Ended up taking it home. Five star food and service!