Chambersburg Travelodge
HIExpress.com
US$100
CandlewoodSuites
US$110
Red Roof Inn Chambersburg(Chambersburg)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$99
US$97
Agoda.com
US$51
Sleep Inn & Suites Chambersburg(Chambersburg)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$134
Hampton.com
US$99
All reviewsroom was cleaneggsoatmealneeded a place to staydonutswill stay there againfridge and microwaveconvenient locationone night staycontinental breakfastnice stayelevatorhighwaydryer
Reviewed 22 December 2017

The hotel was located in a safe quiet area. Standard breakfast of cereal, bagels, waffles, toast and coffee was ready daily from 6 am - 9 am. The rooms were dated but clean. We will be staying again when in the area.

Room Tip: The first floor seems to have easier access.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Normally, we stay off I-81 in Carlisle PA, but this year decided to go a little further south, to Chambersburg. The motel we chose was situated a little off I-81, but very easy to find and close to several restaurants. The travelodge accepted animals, but $10.00 each for our two cats I found a little too pricy. Our cats are very clean, and they sleep pretty well the entire time. We happily " made a deal" and we stayed and enjoyed our stay. Will probably stay there on the way back in April.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 13 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Girlfriend and I were in town visiting my daughter and friends. Late night so we were just looking for a bed till morning. The rate was less than most and it was closest to town. Ok I’m game, well it’s a concrete block building shady from the outside but inside was a little better. It was clean and basic but alas you only get what you pay for. The bed I wouldn’t recommend for more than 1-2 nights, the money you save you will spend 3 fold on the chiropractor visits. The bathroom and stand up shower is very small and no light I’m 5’10” and I had to stoop under the head. If I was traveling alone I wouldn’t care I’m adaptable and it suffices for the night but I had to apologize to the girlfriend and will be sure to book elsewhere next time. This place had good TA reviews and I didn’t see much complaints about the hard bed’s and dwarf showers so figured I’d warn you. It does have an in room safe flat screen,fridge and microwave. Used the tv.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here based on the price. I was a bit nervous because everything else was so much higher. The room was very clean! The bathroom looked as if it had recently been redone. The whole property looked like it was well tended. It is an older property and as such some things were just of older quality and showed its age (the elevator), but it seemed to be well maintained. The only negative....the fan in the bathroom was broke and extremely loud!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple