“Great find!”

Grill Kabab
Ranked #6 of 175 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Price range: US$14 - US$40
Reviewed 12 December 2017

We were looking for somewhere special to eat and this was it! The delicious food is cooked to order and is worth the wait. Unique flavors! The owner was very friendly and takes great pride in the restaurant.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Grill Kabab is a cozy, clean restaurant nestled in a small strip mall on Lincoln Way in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. The food is fresh, cooked to order and deliciious. My party of 3 had the salmon kabob, chicken kabob and lamb kabob. Each entree was served with basmati rice, salad, two dipping sauces and Nan. The Nan was tasty and prepared fresh for us. We also enjoyed the hummus appetizer. The service was delightful. ..the husband/wife team who run the place were genuinely concerned that we enjoyed our meal and they were delightfully attentive. Everything was extremely reasonably priced, too.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I's 1st time dining at this restaurant and it was a very positive experience. Parking in shared with multiple businesses can be a little claustrophobic but there is ample parking. The menu is impressive. The service is friendly and professional. The atmosphere and the ambience remind you of an upscale coffee shop. My wife and I had a very pleasant Sunday afternoon meal. Over all this restaurant is a welcome difference to the usual restaurant establishments in Chambersburg.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

My hubby & I are passing through town on an anniversary trip. Finding this gem of a restaurant was a highlight of today. It's small, cozy, basic. But the food! Such a delight! Tender marinated & grilled meats, perfect saffron-clove rice, crisp salad, delectable cilantro & cucumber sauces... I'm getting hungry again just thinking about it! The staff was friendly & knowledgeable. The owner approached several times to ask if our food was as expected; we had an interesting short conversation about food varieties in his country. Oh, and did I mention the bread?? Perfect naan, cooked when ordered & served hot. Try the homemade hummus with it! Bottom line: an extremely happy foodie experience. You won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Review of Grill Kabab Restaurant, 1495 Lincoln Way East, Chambersburg, 17202, phone 717-504-8483. Open Monday-Friday 11-9pm, Sat noon-9pm, Sunday noon-8pm. In a small shopping center. Strip mall parking.

I and a very attractive lady went for early supper on a sunny day. We both had the Salmon Kabab Veggie Roast with Rice, Salad and Naan (soft flatbread). Delicious! Salmon was a big hit! Fresh food done with very nice, tasty marinades. Prompt, courteous food service.

Some other selected items: