“Down home cozy”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Stopped here to enjoy company and lunch with a friend. The food was prepared well and the service was very attentive. It was not very busy when we arrived so it felt very warming and private

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Whether you get the beet salad, the duck, the steak, the bread pudding, cheesecake or more, this place is one of our favorites. It's an intimate and pretty casual environment, but classy casual. The waitstaff is always fantastic and the food doesn't disappoint. It is a pre-fixed menu with LOTS of options from start to finish. Did I mention it's a BYOB? We have gone as a couple, with friends, and with our two year-old. It's been consistently solid time after time. I would recommend a reservation on the weekends.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I have eaten here several times. The menu is always a great assortment. Service is excellent and the food is fantastic. I always have a great time and the price is a great value.

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Sunday night dinner to celebrate our daughters birthday. Her pick so we went to the Fayette Street Grille. I was not completely sold on it.... but after our dinner tonight I may be a regular. Three course dinners that every choice is a winner. I had pork belly, New York strip and apple tarted with ice cream. All three excellent and with the exceptional service it was a great night dining. And a byob also.

1  Thank Tgus14
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I ate here for the first time last night since we were in the neighborhood for business. The menu looked good and so did the reviews, so we gave it a shot.

The place was somewhat busier than we expected on a Tuesday night, but the service was outstanding. There was one server for the restaurant and she was amazing...on top of everyone's orders, refills, getting people checked out, etc. It was the best service we received in quite some time!

The menu features a great selection of appetizers, entrees, and desserts. I had the crab cake appetizer and it was delicious. I tried one of the entree specials, tilapia paired with mango salsa and a honey bbq sauce, and it was one of the best dishes I have had in quite some time. I never previously had a combination like those flavors with fish. The French style cheesecake for dessert was the perfect finish.

At the end of the meal, our wonderful server asked if this was our first time there because she knew the regulars. We are hoping to become regulars and will keep an eye out for their new fall menu, which comes out in a few days...