“Awesome little place to eat ”

Fayette Street Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Fayette Street Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 86 Restaurants in Conshohocken
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went with another couple to this awesome little place. When you first walk in you are greeted by a friendly host. The atmosphere has a light non-Stuffy feeling. Mood lighting is low however you can see your food and your friends perfectly. Now to the good part of the review--the food was excellent. We all ordered something different and every dish was made with perfection. You spend 38.00/person and you get an appetizer, an entrée, and a dessert. My appetizer was sausage and mozzarella cheese stuffed onion which was superb. I had the steak meal and I ordered rare--the best darn rare steak I ever had. And the cheesecake was to die for!! Best restaurant I've been too in a long time. The pricing is fair for all of what you get. Wait staff is friendly. Bathrooms are very clean. If you are in the Conshohocken area you must eat at this restaurant. Locals walk easy to this place too. Enjoy and Bon appétit . This place is BYOB.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Stopped here to enjoy company and lunch with a friend. The food was prepared well and the service was very attentive. It was not very busy when we arrived so it felt very warming and private

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Whether you get the beet salad, the duck, the steak, the bread pudding, cheesecake or more, this place is one of our favorites. It's an intimate and pretty casual environment, but classy casual. The waitstaff is always fantastic and the food doesn't disappoint. It is a pre-fixed menu with LOTS of options from start to finish. Did I mention it's a BYOB? We have gone as a couple, with friends, and with our two year-old. It's been consistently solid time after time. I would recommend a reservation on the weekends.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I have eaten here several times. The menu is always a great assortment. Service is excellent and the food is fantastic. I always have a great time and the price is a great value.

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Sunday night dinner to celebrate our daughters birthday. Her pick so we went to the Fayette Street Grille. I was not completely sold on it.... but after our dinner tonight I may be a regular. Three course dinners that every choice is a winner. I had pork belly, New York strip and apple tarted with ice cream. All three excellent and with the exceptional service it was a great night dining. And a byob also.

1  Thank Tgus14