“Groovy Guppy's”
Review of Guppy's Good Times

Guppy's Good Times
Ranked #26 of 86 Restaurants in Conshohocken
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Road bikes from Valley Forge to Conshohoken and found a little piece of heaven at Guppy's. A perfect neighborhood oasis 1/2 way through a long bike ride. Ice cold beer and good pub food. Enjoy!!!!

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

We reserved the back room for a large group for a birthday. It was a Sunday, do that may be why that was possible. The staff was excellent. Our food came out at the same time, which is not always the case at places when you have a large group. It tasted great, especially the beer battered cheese curds. They also let us bring a birthday cake and proved plates and utensils for us. I would definitely come back.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I used to live right down the street from Guppy's before moving out of state. Now that I'm back visiting I met some friends there for drinks. The draft offering has certainly improved but they serve all of their drafts with too much head and short you on the amount of beer you get in the glass. The male server allowed my empty glass to sit on the bar about half the time I was there. For a while he was too busy plunging one of the bar sinks to notice I needed another beer. I chose to seek help from another server as the thought of plunger hands serving my beer didn't sit well with me. When I sought out the other server she grabbed my used glass and started pouring a new beer into it. She seemed confused when I asked for a fresh glass since the beer I ordered was different than my previous one. I would expect that at dive bars but not a bar that offers sushi and is trying to be more of a beer drinkers bar.
After I finished the overly foamed beer I let the empty glass sit on the bar for another 15 minutes before the plunger guy finally noticed and offered to help me again.
Disappointing service to say the least.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Always packed full with locals who love a good beer and freshly made sushi. Good choice, good atmosphere and often live music.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

Have been to Guppy's many times (I live in Conshy), each time being a great time to have some drinks with friends. Prices are cheap, they have some craft brews on tap (mostly local), and a food/drink special every day of the week. It can get quite crowded on the weekends and happy hour, but not too uncomfortable. Great for watching a game, or dancing on a saturday night.

Don't expect much from the decor or layout, but the staff is hard working and drinks come out fast. Pub food is what you'd expect, burgers are excellent and the sweet fries are great too.