Motel 6 Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$65
Pittsburgh Airport Marriott(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$149
  • Pool
Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$99
Comfort Suites(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$80
ComfortSuites
US$69
US$62
US$62
Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$93
All reviewsroom was cleanoutback restaurantwaffle makerpittsburgh airportpleasant staygreat customer servicewould stay againenjoyed my stayshuttle servicecomplimentary breakfastan early flightconveniencevanrobinson
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Parking at hotel was additional charge on top of room rate. Hotel advertising airport parking, but no mention of additional charges. This has recently changed was free parking in past trips. Last time here!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Days I, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your kind words.
However, I sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced particularly with the parking charges. We advertise free airport shuttle for limited hours and free guest parking during the stay. For the extended parking once guest checks out and decide to leave the vehicle in the parking lot, there is an additional fee of $40 applies (good for 14 days only).
I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.
Once again, thank you for staying with us. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to pamper you with exceptional service and accommodation on your next visit.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I called at 10:30 AM to request a late (12:30 PM) check out for a small additional fee, I had no problem with the extra fee. When I ended up checking out at 11:40, the front desk refunded my late check out fee without being asked! It was very kind of him to do that and he was very friendly every time I was at the front desk. The whole staff was always friendly every time I saw a staff member.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your stay and for posting a review on TripAdvisor. Your feedback is extremely important as this will help us to achieve our mission to provide the perfect guest experience. It is nice to hear that you had no problem during your stay. We do appreciate all your kind words, as well as recognizing our staff and their excellent guest service!
Once again, thank you for your valued feedback. We look forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back and show you the real customer service we have here at the Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport..

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Days I, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Days I, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017