All reviewsbrown bagshuttle service was excellentmarriott guestspittsburgh airportfree staygreat parkindoor poolyogurtbreakfast barhotel is cleanearly flightroom was largefront desk stafflong term parkingwake up callpark flynice stay
Reviewed 20 December 2017

First of all, I would like to thank Leeann at the front desk for her professional attitude and service. Shortly after I arrived to the front desk, there was multiple customers lining up behind me. She was not shaken, nor hurried, and continued to work through her progression of assigning my room and long-term parking. When finished, she remembered my request for a near-by restaurant.

This second time I have stayed here and this hotel has exceeded my expectations. Although there are no doughnuts, and who needs them anyway, the breakfast is good and just about everything you could want. Hats off to Leeann and the rest of the staff for a pleasant and comfortable stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Frankie Rae P, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Thank you so much for giving us some feedback about your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much and that our Front Desk Agent Leeann took good care of you. We strive to make sure that each of our guests is treated with respect during their stay.
We look forward to the next time you are in the area. Feel free to call the hotel and book your next stay at your leisure.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Nice place. We stay here prior to our trip to Myrtle Beach. The beer and snacks happy hour was nice. The pool clean and the staff friendly. The ride to the airport fine no problems. The breakfast was not open when we left so we took the to go bag . I know others thought this was great but it was a burden to me. The water I had to throw out at the airport. The breakfast bar was small and too sweet, the candy stale. The Apple fine but difficult for me to eat. If I were to stay again I would make my breakfast from the danish and yogurt which was available.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Frankie Rae P, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

We are delighted to hear that you had an excellent stay. As a return guest, we appreciate you sharing your experience. Our To-Go-Bags are convenient for our early risers at the Comfort Suites, but we do offer optional items in the breakfast area for those who do not have time to eat and want something quick and easy.

We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night. Room was large, bed comfortable and room was extremely quiet.

Hotel does need to address some small issues like peeling wallpaper in rooms.

All in all though a great place close to airport with airport shuttle.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for the kind words. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for the suggestions about our hotel. We will be renovating this spring. A lot of new improvements for 2018.

Best Wishes,
Comfort Suites, Pittsburgh Airport

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I live 118 miles from the Pittsburgh airport so whenever my flight itinerary calls for an early morning departure or a late evening arrival I stay at this hotel. The hotel is clean and well maintained, free WI-FI that has good bandwidth and the price is unbeatable. The staff is friendly and there is free hot breakfast at 6:00 AM in the morning, but on those early morning flights out of Pittsburgh, you won't be having breakfast here. I fly fairly often and I keep looking for better options, but I keep coming back to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Frankie Rae P, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback and are looking forward to the next time you come to Pittsburgh! See you soon!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We took the recommendations of others in picking this hotel near the Pittsburgh airport. The staff were warm and friendly, hotel clean and beds comfortable. We had an early airport shuttle pick up, which worked out beautifully with even a to go breakfast brown bag option. Return was easy and quick. Cars were parked close to the hotel - felt comfortable leaving them. Would definitely book here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Frankie Rae P, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much! Our park-n-fly package options is a huge hit at our Airport Hotel! I'm glad you got to experience it. We look forward to your next visit.