Motel 6 Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$68
US$59
US$65
Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$109
Sheraton.com
Pittsburgh Airport Marriott(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$115
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$65
Fairfield Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Neville Island(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$124
La Quinta Inn Pittsburgh Airport(Moon Township)(Great Value!)
US$85
All reviewsbrown bagshuttle service was excellentmarriott guestspittsburgh airportfree staygreat parkindoor poolyogurtbreakfast barearly flightroom was largefront desk staffwake up calllong term parkingpark flywould stay here againnice stay
Reviewed 17 January 2018

COLD weather, but the front desk clerk was sooooo nice! She helped me on more than one occasion! We (my son & I) were there for the Pittsburgh Steelers playoff game & knew absolutely nothing about the area!!!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Frankie Rae P, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Guest,
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I'm glad that our Front Desk Agent Leeann was very helpful with your stay. All of our employees take pride in their jobs and try their hardest to help guest in any way they can.

We hope to see you again next season!
Go Steelers!

Best Wishes,
Comfort Suites Team

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Well managed and very friendly. The facility is well maintained. The exercise equipment needs some help. Other than that good utilitarian facility. This is based over 20 years of stays at the hotel. Recommend it. It is convenient to the airport.

Room Tip: Standard, clean not high luxury. That is not what Comfort Suites are. This fills the bill. Enough USB and outlets for business travel.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Frankie Rae P, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Hey Ted!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. We very much appreciate the 4/5 rating and are happy to hear that you're generally pleased with our property. We are looking into updating our gym facilities, so the next time you visit everything should be in order :) We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip out here!

Safe Travels!

Reviewed 20 December 2017

First of all, I would like to thank Leeann at the front desk for her professional attitude and service. Shortly after I arrived to the front desk, there was multiple customers lining up behind me. She was not shaken, nor hurried, and continued to work through her progression of assigning my room and long-term parking. When finished, she remembered my request for a near-by restaurant.

This second time I have stayed here and this hotel has exceeded my expectations. Although there are no doughnuts, and who needs them anyway, the breakfast is good and just about everything you could want. Hats off to Leeann and the rest of the staff for a pleasant and comfortable stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Frankie Rae P, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Thank you so much for giving us some feedback about your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much and that our Front Desk Agent Leeann took good care of you. We strive to make sure that each of our guests is treated with respect during their stay.
We look forward to the next time you are in the area. Feel free to call the hotel and book your next stay at your leisure.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Nice place. We stay here prior to our trip to Myrtle Beach. The beer and snacks happy hour was nice. The pool clean and the staff friendly. The ride to the airport fine no problems. The breakfast was not open when we left so we took the to go bag . I know others thought this was great but it was a burden to me. The water I had to throw out at the airport. The breakfast bar was small and too sweet, the candy stale. The Apple fine but difficult for me to eat. If I were to stay again I would make my breakfast from the danish and yogurt which was available.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Frankie Rae P, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

We are delighted to hear that you had an excellent stay. As a return guest, we appreciate you sharing your experience. Our To-Go-Bags are convenient for our early risers at the Comfort Suites, but we do offer optional items in the breakfast area for those who do not have time to eat and want something quick and easy.

We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night. Room was large, bed comfortable and room was extremely quiet.

Hotel does need to address some small issues like peeling wallpaper in rooms.

All in all though a great place close to airport with airport shuttle.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for the kind words. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for the suggestions about our hotel. We will be renovating this spring. A lot of new improvements for 2018.

Best Wishes,