Motel 6 Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$66
US$59
Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$109
Sheraton.com
Pittsburgh Airport Marriott(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$115
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 28/07
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$65
Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$101
Fairfield Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Neville Island(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$109
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbrown bagshuttle service was excellentmarriott guestspittsburgh airportfree staygreat parkindoor poolyogurtbreakfast barearly flightroom was largefront desk staffwake up calllong term parkingpark flywould stay here againnice stay
Reviewed 6 February 2018

The best place to stay in the Pittsburgh area near the airport,best service best staff best rooms clean as a whistle I would recommend this hotel to not just family or friends i would recommend it to anyone it’s that nice , no matter what the reason is you’ll always come back to get rested set go again the staff rooms and food are the best did I mention coffee 24/7 yes it’s always fresh if it’s not tell the staff they will gladly get you fresh while you wait , fast friendly service is great and hard to get these days but not here they have it all I promise you will not be disappointed at all

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Frankie Rae P, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Thank you so much for giving us some feedback about your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We strive to make sure that each of our guests is treated with respect during their stay.
We look forward to the next time you are in the area. We would love to have you stay with us! Feel free to call the hotel and book your next stay at your leisure.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

This hotel offers a great breakfast. Has a shuttle to and from airport. This hotel is very clean and has an indoor pool. Has comfortable beds and friendly staff. I would definately recommend this hotel for those flying out of the airport. Very convienant and location close to airport.

Room Tip: Room 201 quiet and at the end of the hall.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Frankie Rae P, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

COLD weather, but the front desk clerk was sooooo nice! She helped me on more than one occasion! We (my son & I) were there for the Pittsburgh Steelers playoff game & knew absolutely nothing about the area!!!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Frankie Rae P, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Guest,
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I'm glad that our Front Desk Agent Leeann was very helpful with your stay. All of our employees take pride in their jobs and try their hardest to help guest in any way they can.

We hope to see you again next season!
Go Steelers!

Best Wishes,
Comfort Suites Team

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Well managed and very friendly. The facility is well maintained. The exercise equipment needs some help. Other than that good utilitarian facility. This is based over 20 years of stays at the hotel. Recommend it. It is convenient to the airport.

Room Tip: Standard, clean not high luxury. That is not what Comfort Suites are. This fills the bill. Enough USB and outlets for business travel.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Frankie Rae P, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Hey Ted!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. We very much appreciate the 4/5 rating and are happy to hear that you're generally pleased with our property. We are looking into updating our gym facilities, so the next time you visit everything should be in order :) We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip out here!

Safe Travels!

Reviewed 20 December 2017

First of all, I would like to thank Leeann at the front desk for her professional attitude and service. Shortly after I arrived to the front desk, there was multiple customers lining up behind me. She was not shaken, nor hurried, and continued to work through her progression of assigning my room and long-term parking. When finished, she remembered my request for a near-by restaurant.

This second time I have stayed here and this hotel has exceeded my expectations. Although there are no doughnuts, and who needs them anyway, the breakfast is good and just about everything you could want. Hats off to Leeann and the rest of the staff for a pleasant and comfortable stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Frankie Rae P, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Thank you so much for giving us some feedback about your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much and that our Front Desk Agent Leeann took good care of you. We strive to make sure that each of our guests is treated with respect during their stay.
We look forward to the next time you are in the area. Feel free to call the hotel and book your next stay at your leisure.