“Fun place”

Add it.
Whistle Stop Antique Mall
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Corry
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a popular stop for antique hunters. I love finding hidden treasure there. Dealers from the south are annual visitors during the summer months. Many Chautaqua Institution visitors shop here to decorate their homes on the Institute grounds. This shop is a frequent destination from Erie PA visitors.
Reviewed 7 April 2016

They have a variety of treasures from days gone by. Some furniture and lots of little stuff. I made a couple of purchases.

Reviewed 22 September 2015

This is a large store set up with antiques from many different vendors. The owners are very nice and prices in general are very good. There is a nice variety of items.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Really cute antique store! Bought a western print for my husband there!! Nice people! A lot to see and look at, and we just love antiques and collectibles! The only drawback I saw, were the booth areas were a little crowded and you had to really watch not knocking something over.

Reviewed 21 January 2015

Not the biggest antique mall I've ever been to but it is the most customer friendly group I've ever encountered. We were made to feel right at home and they were so very helpful whether with answers to questions or with a hand in checking out some of the very nice items for sale. Certainly worth my time and gas to find such a fun place to shop. I will return!!!

1  Thank Patt P
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 November 2014

I love to shop in this store, every time I go I see new items and it is never the same. The consignment areas are very professionally set up. It is easy to navigate from area to area. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The costs are reasonable and the treasures I have found have been amazing. I gave one as a gift one time a couple of years ago and the recipient was so happy. She loved the gift and could not stop talking about it.

2  Thank Kathy H