US$112
US$135
Mohegan Sun Pocono(Wilkes-Barre)
US$145
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$159
GardenInn.com
Motel 6 Wilkes Barre Arena(Wilkes-Barre)(Great Value!)
US$90
Comfort Inn & Suites(Wilkes-Barre)(Great Value!)
US$119
ComfortInn
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I'm rating the restaurant, not the rooms. Years ago The Beaumont was out favorite restaurant so we very much wanted it be become our favorite again. When it first reopened we gave it a try and it was dreadful. Chalked it up to growing pains. A couple years have gone by and we gave it another try, hoping it would again become our favorite place. At the bar we had a nice drink prepared by a most capable and friendly bartender. When seated for dinner, we had a nice waitress who was new to the job but trying hard to please. She did. The food is the issue here. My husband's Caesar salad was just okay, with what tasted like commercially prepared dressing. My salad was one with strawberries, nuts, etc. but the dressing was very sweet. Got through half of it. By the way, the bread was very good with a choice of regular butter and a blueberry butter. Bread was the best part of the dinner. My husband ordered gnocchi and crab. It was just okay - nothing he'd order again. I ordered the elk medium rare and it came to the table medium well to well done. The waitress and another woman would have gladly taken it back and served me another piece of meat done correctly but I declined because I didn't want to get out of step with my husband's dinner. The wait staff was very nice about trying to accommodate us and ultimately took the cost of the elk off the bill and offered a free dessert, as well. We cannot complain in the least about the people who took care of us, just the kitchen. We very much wanted this visit to be very good so that The Beaumont could once again become our favorite restaurant.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
shumphrey2016, General Manager at The Beaumont Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I have sent your review to our Executive Chef. We strive to bring the best culinary experiences to our guests and take all feedback seriously and constructivley. We aplogize for your dinner not delivering as expected. We hope that you will visit us again and allow us to change your minds. I am happy to hear good service was given and that our team did try to accomodate you. Please let me know if you plan to visit again, I would be pleased to meet you.

General Manager , Sheila Humphrey

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We were there this past weekend for a wedding, lobster small and cold, steak small and bloody, bathrooms? Nonexistent, port a johns out back!! Dinner served at 8:30! Do yourself a favor look elsewhere!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank jaysmith130

You should be aware of the facts before you right a review like this. Food choice, size and prepared temperatures are chosen by the bride and groom and their budget. Dinner is also determined on their time line of choice not ours. Your complaint should be with them as a guest at ther wedding and not with us. All weddings are fully aware of their timelines and some choose to do things the way they want and not based on our reccomendations.

Your feedback is inaccurate and inappropriate.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Paid 500 dollars for three nights. arrived Sunday 9/24 was given a key by worker who said no one was at desk. Next time I saw a human person was Tues at 3 pm. not one staff till then After coming back on Tues. 3pm there was no soap no shampoo had to go looking for staff. BEWARE no ice, no refrig, no micro and if you lose key 50 dollar charge. I would expect this from a cheap hotel but 500 dollars for three nights is outrageous. Internet connection said some one is stealing your info when you try to log in. I do not recommend staying here ever!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dave h

Im sorry you felt you needed to write this reveiew as your concerns were handled and you were told that our Inn was closed on Mondays and no staff would be on site. No micorwaves or refrigerators are in the room style you chose and we dont advertise that their is but a refrigerator was moved into your room at no charge in the effort to appease you. We did try and speak to you but was rudely handled during this effort and no one should be treated in the manner that you treated our staff. The only misunderstanding was on your end and you did not read what your room accomodations were nor our standard hours of operation. There is nothing wrong with our internet and a room key charge is standard throughout the hotel industry.

Your review is cruel, inappropriate and not accurate. I personally addressed you so I am very aware of the facts.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

My wife and I spent a relaxing and pleasant evening on the patio at the Beaumont Inn. We came early for music and a drink and then had a very tasty dinner. The grounds around the patio are very special and inviting. Overall a most fine experience.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jim K

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We dined Al fresco on this beautiful July 5th evening. The manicured grounds provided the perfect atmosphere. Dinner was outstanding. The yellowtail tuna was expertly prepared. The salmon, lamb chops and salads we're delicious. Our server, Tracy, was the best. She was knowledgeable about the menu, prompt with service, and accommodating to our requests. Our experience here was fantastic. Can't wait to return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John L

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon.