“Should Have Stopped Sooner!”
Review of Hillbilly Bbq

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hillbilly Bbq
Ranked #14 of 31 Restaurants in Douglassville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I have driven by this BBQ stand for several years. This afternoon I decided to try a sandwich for lunch. The brisket sandwich I ordered was very good. Although the brisket looked "stringy" it was actually very tender and tasty. I opted for the hot sauce on my sandwich. The hot sauce is spicy at about a 5 on a scale of 10.
There are a handful of picnic tables to sit at. This is a BBQ stand so there is not any indoor seating.
My only suggestion.... add some additional sauces to choose from.
The brisket sandwich with a bottle of water was $9.50 which is a fair price.
I'll be back :)

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Really good, smoky BBQ. You can get a combo meal or just a Sandwich, either way, the portions are pretty big. You can also order larger portions for catering, comes with two sauces.
Only down sides are the hours that they are open varies and the prices are a little steep.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Great homemade Bbq.. Won't be disappointed. Good prices. Owners are proud of their product. Love small business purchases.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Pony dogs, ribs, brisket all great! My husband is wuite the fan of bbq and this is one of his frequent stops. Owner is always very friendsly

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

We ordered the special and the quantity of food we received fed 8. Very pleased with our meal which end included 2sides. Food was best fresh off the grille. Ribs were well done but very good. Will return.