“Good Steak, Ribs and Chicken”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #13 of 74 Restaurants in Downingtown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Being a local chain restaurant we frequent often we are rarely disappointed in service or the food.
Hubby loves the prime rib, grandchildren love the ribs and I love the steak or chicken tenders.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

My order of ribs came out and were dry as sand. There was no moisture in them at all.
They were replaced by the manager after the rest of my family were almost finished eating.
Also upon ordering I was asked by our waiter if I wanted my potato "loaded" so I said ok.
When the bill came I saw that I was charged an additional $.99 for the "load". Upon questioning my waiter about it he said that it is listed on the menu and that the staff is told not to mention it. Very deceptive.
These are the little things that are annoying and make you not want to return.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

I go here often and always on Veterans Day. The management goes out of its way to make the event pleasant. Even when packed and hectic, the waitstaff keeps things going well.

My wife likes the big steak option while I go with the steak on a skewer.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

Not recommendable, but easy mainstream steakhouse. We did not want to travel far from our hotel in the dark with lots of rain, this was one of the few options. Will not go back there.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

Good location. Great Margaritas. Steaks and most food is always tasty. Only draw back to this franchise is NO reservations and their call ahead seating is totally disorganized. They have lost our call ahead on several occasions. We've skipped the restaurant numerous times during busy periods because we don't want to deal with their call ahead system.