“Nice atmosphere, average food ”

Casa Toro Mexican Grill
Ranked #51 of 144 Restaurants in Doylestown
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped for dinner and was very surprised with the look of the place. The service was very good and the menu was also very good. Choices of Mexican or Cuban with beers to match. They lost me with the food. It was bland and just ok. I was expecting special and got grocery store quality. Really disappointed.

1  Thank mrpesce

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Out for a meal with my daughter. We had been there several times before . This time we were seated right away, but still waited about 5 minutes before a waiter came over. We did not receive any chips with salsa which we had on previous 4 to 5 dinners. The food came out right away so there was no time to relax in a virtually empty restaurant I had a weak margarita and then requested boxes. Our meals were good but since we were packing up beans in a sauce, perhaps an offer of a smaller container would have been helpful.,so that not all of the components of the meal run together in the container. The food was good. Just hoping the management might take note of improvement needed in the above mentioned areas.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Coming from church today we decided to stop for lunch. Very nice place with good Vegan and Gluten free choices. Friendly service was present from the door to being served.

Compliments to the kitchen for such pleasant plate presentations. The use of foil bottom dish kept the left overs warm with a 10 mile drive.

Nice eating experience.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Waitress never cracked a smile while I was there. Food was just ok but nothing to return for. Will not return.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Four of us are here on a Friday night. They don't take reservations but we got seated right away.
This was our first time here and we will definitely return. The service was prompt and the food exceeded our expectations. My friends had pork and veggie tacos and I had the jumbo shrimp with verde sauce. It was all very good. Definitely worth the trip up 313 just north of Doylestown. Plenty of parking too.