“Always delicious food - generous portions ”

Quinoa Peruvian & Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 149 Restaurants in Doylestown
Cuisines: Mexican, Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We dine here frequently and it's a favorite spot: the menu has many options (I'm vegetarian and its vegan friendly with some wonderful options) We've always had very good attentive service! The guacamole is always freshly made and excellent. It's also BYOB. It's abit hidden in a strip mall. A great place for authentic Mexican/Peruvian cuisine. It's the sister site of El Tule in Lambertville which is excellent as well.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My wife an I recently enjoyed a fine dinner here. We shared appetizers of papa rellena, a potato dish, and a special one of the day. We also shared a delicious lamb special as an entree. The table was ours for as long as we wanted it. It was a lovely evening!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

My sister and I went to Quinoa for lunch. My sister had a Mexican dish and I opted for a Peruvian dish (chicken in garlic sauce). Both dishes were well-prepared but on the mild side. Peruvian food isn't generally know for 'burning your mouth' hot kind of seasoning anyway

Our server was extremely friendly and helpful. Large selection of soft drinks.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

The food is always amazing, and the staff is friendly and attentive. This is our "go to" restaurant and we love it! ❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Terrific restaurant. BYOB The food is outstanding, well prepared and attractively presented. Appetizers sampler is terrific. Enough for four.