“One Honey of an Experience”
Review of HONEY Restaurant

HONEY Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 156 Restaurants in Doylestown
Price range: US$4 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Globally inspired, one of a kind shared small plates.
Reviewed 3 August 2018

Small plate cafe with a very interesting menu. I took a party of 5 into Honey and everyone thought the food was spectacular. We had a great time enjoying all the creations that emerged from the kitchen, and the waiter was wonderful. Would recommend highly.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

I went to Honey for the first time last night.
I was on a first date- What an AMAZING experience. We let our awesome waiter choose our food for us. I was adventurous & was willing to try anything he brought to our table. Everything was So delicious. What a wonderful experience - I hope to go back there again.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank tonya8
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

There are no words that can describe how amazing the food was here. I made reservations here to celebrate my aunts birthday and the food, ambiance and service far exceeded my expectations. The dishes are small portions and are meant for sharing. It was recommended that each of us pick three dishes which at the time seemed like a lot of food but we went along with the recommendation, well just say there were no leftovers. I could have tried the entire menu. This place is five plus stars as far as I’m concerned!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We’ve wanted to eat here for a couple of years but it just never worked out. Well, we finally dined here tonight and we were blown away by the quality, diversity, and deliciousness of the food. There were so many wonderful flavors from so many cultures. We’ve dined around much of the world and this was one of the most ambitious, creative, and exciting menus we’ve experienced. We’ve had better meals but not by much. EVERYTHING we ate was scrumptious but the blackened string beans, black tea ribs, and foie grass sliders were standouts.

Moreover, the service was great. Our server was so genuinely enthusiastic and welcoming, especially when she discovered it was our first time dining at Honey. We simply cannot wait to return here. I highly recommend Honey restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Order one of everything, you won’t be disappointed!! I’m usually not a big fan of tapas, but I left completely full and satisfied.....

Date of visit: May 2018