Book now, pay at stay
US$60
US$89
FourPoints.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$79
US$134
Hotels.com
Travelocity
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Switched rooms because all the lights were burned out in the room and the staff couldn't change a light bulb. Old mattress are thrown on the side of the building and have been there for quite some time. Shower head was chest high. Bathroom door wouldn't close. Smoke alarm missing in the first room and hanging in the second room by it's wires. Old food and bugs on the floor and the carpeting was stained in quite a few places. Indian run and disgusting. Contential breakfast was never put out and frankly I would let my worst enemies dog eat from it. Shady group of patrons. Didn't feel safe in the back of the building.

The furniture was the only good thing as it was in pretty good condition.

Room Tip: Don't get one here.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Greg B
Reviewed 7 May 2012

I liked my stay with my husband. We stopped on our way to NYC and had no problems. Called in and they had rooms for a good price. Check in was quick. We crashed right away. The hotel manager gave us water bottles while we were leaving and also was nice to us at all times. We will recommend this place to others.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 5 May 2012

No issues at all. Got a jackpot deal for crashing at night. Room was clean, bathroom was clean, fresh sets of linen in room and that's all I needed to look at before I had to pay. I would definitely recommend this place for a quick night stop on way.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 14 January 2012

Don't get me wrong, I'm probably one of few people who have no problem spending as little money as possible for a night or two in a cheap motel (as long as it's clean). So when I headed over to Scottish Inns for the weekend with my fiancee and 5 month old son, I wasn't expecting 4 star service. But I was NOT expecting, what I consider, my worst experience EVER at a motel.
The owner is one of the rudest people I've ever encountered. This man charged us for 2 nights stay of $160 (even though we were quoted less over the phone). He claimed he had to increase our charge because the place was booked and there were only 2 rooms left. We get to the motel, and aside from one other couple, the entire place is vacant. After only being in the motel room for about 10 minutes, we ask for a refund as Hurricane Irene was headed that way, and we wanted to relocate North. Keep in mind, the room hasn't been touched. The owner refuses the refund. In fact, he was so upset that we'd even dare ask for a refund, that he demanded I return my room key, kicked me off the premises, refused to give me his name, and STILL didn't give me my money back! I wanted to call the police, but had to be in upstate New York a few hours later. What a scam artist! I was charged for a room where my key was confiscated, that I wasn't even allowed to stay in, simply because I asked if I could get a refund! The owner just kept insisting "if you want a refund, call your credit card company!" What a jerk, and as I said, worst motel experience I've ever had! This man doesn't deserve anyone's business!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank sparmonic
Reviewed 3 August 2011

Hubby is a Truck Driver and when he comes in town we gwt a Motel.. All motels were filled up. So we went to The Scottish Inn in Dunmore. Carpets were filthy, bed was very hard, coffee maker no coffee, no tissue box, no bath mat for the floor, no mat for tub.. A dirt ring around the bottom of the tub...We went out for the Day left on AC and came back it had been turned off and I had an Asthma Attack due to very hot room melted A candy bar to liquid. Went to Manager and he said that maybe the New Maid forgot and turned it off and that usually they are left on when occupied. and he would talk to the maid next day! So this was bad 2 days with my Hubby!!! Never will go there again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple