“Fantastic lunch”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Sibio‘s is a fantastic family owned establishment. The food is always consistent the service is I was consistent prices are reasonable and they always offer great specials every day. It’s a great place for breakfast and dinner. I had the best lunch special stuffed rigatoni with peas prosciutto spinach in a cream sauce. They always bring a breadbasket.. I recommend this restaurant highly

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Did not have reservations, but went on a Thursday and was seated promptly. We ordered steamed clams in a wine sauce. If you like large clams (I do not) they were excellent. The broth was very tasty and the clam were clean. I had a pork special that was fabulous. Pork chop in an artichoke, garlic, capors and wine sauce. Done perfect. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Sibio's has been around almost as long as I have. My family and I have been coming here for years. It is always consistent. Staff is genuinely friendly. Place is very clean although older fashioned which is one thing I enjoy. It reminds me of days there with my family. People still dress up at this place which is a plus in these days of jeans and tee shirts. You won't go wrong with any of the Italian dishes. Soups are very good and desserts are worth the calories.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Sibio's has a wide variety on the menu. It can accomodate a large group and everyone will find something they like. Service is very good.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Over the last few years my colleagues have preferred to go here. I do give them wide latitude in selecting the place where we go, and this comes up as a winner. We celebrated on May 2 because of my travel schedule.The salmon was great as were other entries. The dessert options were mouthwatering. A good time was had by all.

Date of visit: May 2017

Been to Sibio's Restaurant? Share your experiences!