Sleep Inn & Suites Scranton Dunmore
US$134
Fairfield Inn Scranton(Scranton)
US$98
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsloading dockfront deskchoice hotelspool and hot tubyogurtfridge and microwaveking suiteroom was spotlesscheck in was easygreat ratenice poolwould stay here againcontinental breakfastcookieshighwayhousekeeperpets
Reviewed 8 February 2018

I stayed here from 0/2/06/-02/08/2018 because we were experiencing a snowstorm in Dunmore.(Small one, thank goodness). The company I work for paid for the (2)night stay for me to be able to commute better. (Thank

I called down to the front desk to ask for some milk. The front desk receptionist stated she could only give me (1)cup(and no more)because it was going to be used for breakfast.

I thought that was very cheap of them. My company just spent a good penny getting us booked at this hotel and they can't supply (2)cups of milk. Sad!!!

My company books this hotel every winter when they know the weather will be bad. We should be able to get a half gallon of milk!!

Other than this milk situation, rooms were nice, great heat, and nice pool.

Just my thoughts!!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Amanda on the front desk couldn't have been more welcoming and helpful. She even went out of her way to find us a plastic bowl for our pooch. She was very friendly and accommodating.

The hotel was acceptable for an overnight stay although it's beginning to show it's age. It was clean, my top priority, and the bed was comfy.

The breakfast was your usual fare but I did notice the lady working it was great at keeping supplies filled and cleaning tables as people left. She was very attentive and did her job well. I should have gotten her name......lady with shoulder length blond hair. There were also a lot of workers at breakfast. I think we were the only couple.

I would stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed in a King suite. Enough space to strerch out. Room measured about 325 sq ft. The carpet looked new and the room was very clean. New looking desk chair and real HD TV which was recently installed I was told.
Front desk was efficient, professional. I didn't experience the breakfast, so no opinion there.
Hallway smelled a bit smoky but it was a non smoking floor and once you were in the room, the air was fresh and clean, no worries.
Interesting "L" shaped shower unit. You walk into the shower and the actual showerhead is around the corner. There were a lot of conveinent shelves in the unit. Comfortable bed, ok pillows. Good value for the price.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2018

we called this hotel looking for a reasonable place to stay locally because our well pump went out .Denise was a great help! she found us a king suite that was perfect for us! gave us a great rate and made us feel very comfortable! breakfast was alsovery good. we were happy they had a pool! we will definitely go back again! thanks again to Denise and the management!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Lower end hotels can be a real challenge to review without being unkind. But this Sleep Inn doesn't require any snark at all. From the fine work at the desk by Amanda to a clean, comfortable room with pretty decent amenities you'd have to work hard to find something to complain about. So I won't. Value above and beyond the cost is always a fine surprise. One more thing about Amanda, the young lady who checked us in. She is very friendly, very lively, very informative and extremely efficient. Her recommendation for a restaurant for dinner was perfect - Loading Dock Bar and Grill, just up the street. Well done Sleep Inn Dunmore, PA

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple