“A good bet”

Barn Restaurant & Bar
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This is a friendly local pub with all the good things associated with local pubs. Soup home made and tastes it, good cheese steak sandwiches. Really nice staff.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We had take out service from the bar/restaurant and took it home, it was really great value, and the quality was excellent as well.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Its like a barn-- inside and out.... BUT, don't be fooled by "first impressions"!!! The menu has many "quality options" and the selection of beers [and other refreshments] is substantial-- to say the least. The staff and fellow guests are very friendly,,, and can be helpful by answering any questions posed.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

We went for a motorcycle ride with a group of friends and planned to stop here as a close spot to the Auto Museum. It's an old, uninviting building, but you'll be invited in with friendly service and atmosphere. Locals in the restaurant made some suggestions and were also very friendly. Several ordered cheesesteaks and I had the turkey Reuben. We all LOVED our meals! My husband and I also had the mozzarella sticks and they were really good, too! If you're visiting Historic Eagles Mere, this is a great place to get out and enjoy some good food. Had many dinner choices and a bar. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

The Barn was a pleasant surprise for my boyfriend and I. We were on a day trip and stopped for a bite to eat. I had a burger and fries. The fries were hand cut. The burger was big and juicy. My boyfriend had the pork sandwich which he said was delicious. I was happy to learn they had Dogfish 60 Minute IPA which is my favorite beer. The place is very unassuming. The staff is very friendly. I would come back to eat here again.