“Well done.”

Bellys BBQ & Burritos
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Description: Bellys BBQ & Burritos offers great meals like flavorful BBQ and excellent service. We offer a menu filled with appetizers, belly wings, sandwiches, platters, ribs (Fridays only), sides, burritos, burrito bowls, chimis, kid's menu, Bar-B-Que entrees and by the pound servings. Open seven days a week, Sunday 11am-6pm, Monday-Thursday 11am-7pm and Friday & Saturday 11am-8pm
Reviewed 7 August 2017

The venue and meats are well done. The ribs fall off the bone and have a good rub and everything is cooked appropriately, not burnt or anything, but I can't say I ever detect a real smokey flavor like what you get from green hickory. I did see bags of Mesquite around, not sure, when I cook with a tiny bit of Mesquite, you KNOW it.
I was impressed on my first visit, we enjoyed the food a few more times and my wife is a big fan. I thought I was a fan, but this last visit, half my brisket was that slimey/fatty stuff that got piled on top of a couple (very few) slices of firmer brisket meat with the fat on the edge that you can cut off. Be sure to tell them you want all meat if you care. I may give it another chance.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

A small clean restaurant, Bellys offers several menu items. My husband ordered chicken and I had a pulled pork sandwich. He got mac and cheese and cornbread for sides, I had chips. The chicken wasn't that special. The wing and leg were tough. The mac and cheese had no flavor and the cornbread looked like it was reheated and was very sweet. My sandwich was good, nothing special. The chips were tortilla chips that weren't really what I wanted but it came with the sandwich. We were expecting something better than what we got. Service is great, the place is clean and the prices are reasonable. Other than that, I can honestly say we won't be going back.

1  Thank susieQ192