Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
PCDNY
New York City, New York

Very Solid stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 May 2022
I think some of the review here are unfair. The place is clean, the breakfast is plentiful and the staff is very nice and helpful. Yes the furniture is a bit old, but it’s a staybridge, so I kinda expected that.
Date of stay: May 2022
    • Agoda.com
    • ZenHotels.com
    8856.8 km from Staybridge Suites Stroudsburg (East) Poconos, an IHG Hotel
    View more hotels in East Stroudsburg
    See what travellers are saying:
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 18 February 2022 via mobile

I can’t say that my stay was terrible, but I expected better for what it cost. Although my IHG profile has a preference for high floors, I was put on the second floor with noisy people above. I’m assuming the upper floors have long term tenants, as there seemed to be numerous families coming and going. The room appeared clean enough, but we had to move a sofa in order to watch the TV. Under the sofa, we found a fair amount of trash (candy wrappers, plastic cups) . The sofa itself had holes in the upholstery. Breakfast was scant, less choices than the Holiday Inn Express, which was $30 cheaper.

Date of stay: February 2022
    Trip type: Travelled with family
    IHG Service, Owner at Staybridge Suites Stroudsburg (East) Poconos, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2022

Hi pjsubway,

Thanks for your review and for staying with us. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations. I am sorry to learn about the issues you encountered in your room. IHG sincerely cares about your experience, and I appreciate you for letting us know. I have shared your comments with the hotel management and I'm confident measures will be taken to improve your lodging experience.

Many thanks for your feedback. We hope to see you again and make your stay better than your last.

Connie D
    Case Manager
    IHGService

Reviewed 24 October 2021 via mobile

All around good place to stay for a couple of nights. The reason why I initially booked this place was because it’s dog friendly. I have an 8 month golden retriever and she was welcomed there! I don’t know if they have a size limit.

The room was clean.. it had a huge refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, plates, utensils, and cabinets. Great for if you’re staying and want to cook a few nights in.

The bed was comfortable. Only few things I didn’t like was the shower water wasn’t hot. It was cool/warm. That could’ve been just the day we went so I’m unsure if it’s an all the time thing. The breakfast was also not good. My partner said the eggs were watery when he took a bite in them.

I’d definitely come back if I am in the area.

Date of stay: October 2021
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    1  Thank abay4
    Reviewed 23 September 2021 via mobile

Great location, price, cleanliness, kitchenette.
    Located right of the exit 308 off I-80, on 209 N, just a few minutes from the Bushkill, Dingmans & Reynolds falls and Delaware Water Gap trails along 209 N. With shopping center on exit 310, and great coffee shops in nice town of Stroudsburg- cafe Duet, and the Cure cafe.

Room tip: Stop at the Delaware Water Gap to get tourist information, because the locals are not able to advise on trails and tourist attractions.
    Date of stay: September 2021
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 27 July 2021 via mobile

We had a very nice day at the Staybridge in July 2021. We are a family of five with three grown daughters so staying in a hotel that has suite style rooms is very appealing to us. The room is exactly what we needed. Couple minor things that didn’t ruin our stay: the phones to call the front desk we’re not working, and all the channels that were advertised were not accessible on the TV set. Other than that we really liked it and I would recommend it to any larger family who really likes to stretch out a little bit and not be stuck in one room on top of each other.

Date of stay: July 2021
    Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

The room is great! Love the space. But the soundproofing is horrible. I’m not one to complain about normal hotel room noises but our room is actually shaking. It sounds like a herd of elephants are running around in the room above us. And I don’t mean occasionally I mean the whole time I’m sitting here. I understand if there are little kids, but this is ridiculous. They must be jumping off the furniture. And the hotel can’t be built very well if it’s this loud. For the cost I expect better. I would have given 5 stars without noise.

Date of stay: March 2021
    Trip type: Travelled with family
    IHG Service, Owner at Staybridge Suites Stroudsburg (East) Poconos, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2021

Hello ColleenH654,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback.

We're determined to ensure that all aspects of your stay is pleasant, and I am sorry to learn that the noise level fell below expectations. I have alerted the hotel management regarding your comments, and I am certain that the steps that will be taken will improve your next visits with us.

I hope to welcome you back!

Best regards,