“Fantastic Ramen!!!”

Mister Lee's Noodles
Ranked #25 of 303 Restaurants in Easton
Reviewed 22 January 2018

New York City vibe in little old Easton, PA! Visit the Easton Public Market and check out Mister Lee's Noodles. This is the first place I ever had "real ramen"---delicious and complex! Even Alton Brown of the Food Network stopped by when he was in town!

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend & I came here Saturday after a failed attempt to go to NYC (car issue). We were going to hit up a noodle place there which I LOVE (Sammy’s Noodle Shop on Broadway). We decided to try here since it’s close to home and everyone seems to highly recommend this place. I wish I took pictures of what we ordered but many other people posted pics so it doesn’t really matter. I will definitely say this- their hot Ramen is good. My boyfriend got the Mr Lee’s Ramen & I got the Fried Chicken Ramen. They have : different types of what I believe is to be homemade sriracha which were really good. The portion sizes are just ok though. I honestly think the Ramen is way overpriced for its portion size. This should be more like a $8-$10 bowl of Ramen instead of the asking price of $13.50 and above pricing. The people are nice & there seems to be plenty of seating. It’s one of the first eateries at the Easton Public Market when you come in from Northampton St. It’s good but I’m not over the moon about it to pay such steep pricing.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

I thought, "holy crap! $15-$20 for Ramen?" Then I had a bowl. I will go back and spend that kind of money on Ramen ANY DAY! There is plenty of seating to eat there, however, we did the take out. It's nicely packaged. They pack the broth and the noodles in separate containers. It was nice bc when we got home we didn't eat right away. When I was ready I heated the broth up on the stove and poured it over the noodles. Tastes like it was freshly made.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I read about Mr. Lee’s and about Easton Public Market sometime ago, and my inquisitive mind led us there finally this past weekend while the garlic fest was going on. Despite all the street food calling our name, we still headed to Mr. Lee’s. And Mr. Lee’s did not disappoint.
You place your order and pay the cashier; they give you a number and you find a table. Simple, no wait.
We sat on a counter height table and people watched while waiting for our food.
For some reason we all ordered Mr. Lee’s noodles. It is served with their so-called ‘60 minute egg’ which added great consistency to the scrumptious broth. The meat was just full of flavor and quite tender. All of us finished every drop of that big bowl of soup. Well worth the trip!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Fresh ingredients in the trendy Easton Farmer's Market. Service is fast, seating somewhat limited and "bar" style-a difficult choice if you have small children or a number of guests, but if you don't mind strolling around, there all other communal seating areas that serve all what I would call, mini restaurants-definitely delicious.