“Good Mexican Food, Better Beer Menu”
Review of Tacos Y Tequila

Tacos Y Tequila
Ranked #56 of 303 Restaurants in Easton
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Been here several times and the food is consistently good. On our first trip here, I was surprised with the number of unique craft beers they had. They offer so much more than the typical Mexican beers served at all other Mexican restaurants. The tableside guac in excellent! Enjoy!

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

After a afternoon drive looking for apples we pulled into Easton hungry. Decide to go for Mex-Tex and choose this restaurant. Well I was very happy with the fajita however my wife's dish with shrimp wasn't very tasty.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

First time visit. Glad we had made reservations. On a Saturday night was needed. Most service was excellent, except for the waiter that delivered our food to the table. He basically threw the plates on the table. He was not our original waiter who took our orders, he was great and attentive. Food was served hot and delicious.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I'm sure it depends on what you order somewhat. Wed night, 6pm. Place looked clean, decor nice, server attentive. We ordered our food and received table nachos which was nice. Food came and it was solid, but not served very hot as i would expect as we have gotten other places. This makes all the difference. Good, not great. We might try again in a few months.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

It was very good! The side table made guacamole was the best I've had and I've had it at Rosa Mexicanas in NYC and in Mexico. The food was all delish and reasonable. Drinks, totally delish and none of that crappy margarita mix...all fresh. Service was good too. I liked the whole vibe. Casual too.