“Incredible ”

Ranked #25 of 304 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

The most incredible breakfast and lunch, highly recommend the only complaint is that they don’t accept credit cards but it’s good for my wallet because otherwise I would be there every day… The place is small and cannot accommodate big parties, and you may wait in line as they’re only about 10 small tables. But it is so good and the waitstaff is great.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Excellent breakfasts, including the quiches, omletts, and almost any other items you prefer for breakfast.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

First time here. Immediately felt comfortable. Friendly waitresses and everyone we encountered couldn't have been more welcoming. Lots of selections on the menu. Food arrived hot, everything was as we requested. Delicious. Just before we ordered saw on the menu cash or check only. My daughter got up to ask where she could find the closest ATM. The man at the register said " don't leave to get cash, just bring the money next time you are in the area" FYI there is a Pizzeria around the corner with an ATM. The people at the Pizzeria were friendly as well.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

a full menu for traditional breakfast foods with a nod to Pennsylvania Dutch cuisine (gotta have scrapple on the menu for that, huh?). Not much except fruit and bread for my vegan wife, though... Pretty fast service even with the restaurant full on a Saturday morning.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant several times before always greeted by a very friendly owner by the name of Brian. He regaled Us in stories about his family's breakfast table and how much it meant to him and why he wanted to have a restaurant that replicated that. We recommended this restaurant everyone we know. We were here today just like always and there was a problem with my husband's order. I politely voiced my concern to one of the servers who explained what happened. I was satisfied with her answer but then she went on to admonish me about how to properly order the next time I was at the restaurant. I told her that I shouldn't be the one instructed on how to order but those instructions should actually go to our server. She left and a few minutes later Brian emerge from the back. Happy to see him I smiled and and greeted him. I was truly shocked at his demeanor as he stood over my table yelling at me in front of my daughter about why my order was wrong. I was horrified. It was embarrassing as everyone from every table stopped eating and turned around and looked at us. Never ever ever in my life have I encountered anything like this in a restaurant. He actually frightened me with a mafia like demeanor. I felt threatened and we quickly left without finishing our meal. This restaurant is wonderful unless you don't like something they bring you. As long as you lavish the staff with praise, everything is wonderful. They are scary people otherwise. My advice..avoid this place and have breakfast at Jumbars where you'll get the same quality without feeling threatened.

2  Thank Julia M

Been to The Breakfast Table? Share your experiences!