“Nothing Special but Nothing Wrong”
Review of Friendly's

Ranked #9 of 9 Dessert in Easton
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Stopped here for breakfast before visiting relatives a few weeks ago.Very cold atmosphere,not rude but got the feeling the employees did not want to be here.Wife and I both had standard Friendly's breakfast ,eggs over medium with meat hash browns and toast.They do make the eggs perfect.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Haven't been back in a while bc the breakfast time service was so bad.
It had finally been updated but nothing was moved or changed. New paint & decorations.

My kids 5th birthday, I called a week ahead and picked this place because she specifically wanted sweets as in ice cream. The reason I called in advanced was because I wanted a place that would do the singing & maybe a candle... happy birthday dance and whatever. The server who answered the phone when I called in advance and advise me all I had to do was tell my waitress. We had people meet us there to celebrate, eat lunch and of course get yummy ice cream. I told the server that it was her birthday, she also told the hostess lady who was the greater when we came in.
Nothing was done, another table even had a kid bday by us. Nothing for them as well! .
Service was soo slow, 1 waitress & 1 front greeter/ hostess lady.
15 mins later she came, did say sorry for the delay.
We ordered everything at once bc we didn't need anymore slowness as someone did meet us on their lunch break.
Somehow the server got my kids cotton candy ice cream wrong!! Which our 3 desserts even took a while.
We sat forever, less people in the place and waited for the check for no reason.
Another 15 mins and kids getting cranky & upset...

I guess gotta keep my money to dairy Queen and their selections suck!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 3 December 2016

I took my two grandsons here, a kid friendly restaurant. All we ordered were cheeseburgers & FF, and a child's cheesebuger platter. We waited too long for ordering only cheeseburgers & finally one platter plus the child's came out. The waitress said mine would be right out, but 15 minutes later, it still wasn't out. My kids were done before mine even came out! And then to top it off, it was $33.! For three cheeseburgers? The waitress that took my payment asked if everything was ok, & I said actually no!, I told here how I felt, & she had no response. They don't know how to handle a complaint, & their kitchen staff doesn't know how to coordinate all meals being done at once & served together. I'll never eat here again. It used to be a nice place to eat, but it's become too expensive & their help needs much training!

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank Jean B
Reviewed 17 November 2016

Needs training, needs customer service, needs new help, needs help, glad I went else where and of course this was my opinion only.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 2 April 2016

Food is great,but limited selection, should add more items. If you love ice cream though, this is the place !

Date of visit: May 2015

Been to Friendly's? Share your experiences!