“Late Mothers day lunch”

3rd & Ferry Fish Market
Reserve with OpenTable
3rd & Ferry Fish Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 303 Restaurants in Easton
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Classic seafood restaurant with large appetizer selections and menu items ranging from our twist on the Lobster Roll to King Crab Legs. Renowned raw bar with diverse oyster selections and experienced shuckers. Craft cocktails, beers and great wine list. Come visit once and become our next regular!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excelent food, our server Malcolm was the best. He was very attentive, accomodating, research items for me with specific ingredients. He went out of his way to make our experience an enjoyable one. You dont find too many servers nowdays that are willing to take time to listen to the patrons. He deserves a shout out, a raise or a bonus. He's a keeper. It was a very good experience. We took longer seated at the table and we didnt feel rush. My husband is a not a seafood person but he tried the fries and loved them. We will be coming back.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

This is a great place to have a delicious dinner and it is very close to the State Theater (where we were going to see a show). The waiters were very aware of the show time and helped us to quickly order and get our appetizers and meals so we would not be late for the show. The food was very good, we had the oysters and fried calamari for appetizers and I had the seafood combo for my entire. It had jumbo shrimp, succulent scallops, a crab cake and a chorizo potato hash, served with broccolini. The shrimp and scallops were cooked in a simple but classic sauce of white wine, butter and lemon. The service was excellent and we had a wonderful meal.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Went with my husband and 4 other friends. All 6 of us enjoyed our meal very much. The salad was a beet and Brussel sprout salad which was very good but only one Brussel sprout in the salad. Should have had more Brussels in the salad, but it was tasty. We all had dessert and all enjoyed that also.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I go to 3rd&Ferry often with friends/family, either to dine or have a drink at the bar. The bar staff is either awesome, or just so-so.. cocktails are inventive, beer list is usually vast and good. When it comes to dining-- I get that it is a seafood restaurant (which I hear is great)-- but the lack of vegetarian options is really quite pitiful. I once ordered the "vegetarian special" (a whopping $18) on a whim and since I felt awkward ordering sides due to a formal occasion... I was given the most pathetic meal of chopped up potatoes and corn in a cream sauce with fried onions on top... wow... Never again... Vegetarians aside, it's a great place to go with friends-- It lacks ambience, the chairs are super uncomfortable, and it can be quite noisy due to the lack of walls, but overall it's worth a try if you haven't yet experienced this fine restaurant in wonderful Easton, PA.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We frequent this place for the appetizers and drinks. Not a huge fan of the entrees but always enjoy the appetizers and especially the oysters.
The oysters are the best I’ve ever had in any location in the USA!
We also love sitting at the bar. We always meet nice people and make friends at the bar. The service there is excellent!