“Not just a hole in the wall!”
Review of Easton Baking Co

Easton Baking Co
Ranked #1 of 10 Bakeries in Easton
Reviewed 11 May 2017

This tiny rinky dink bakery would easily be passed by but the line of double parked cars says you are in the right place! I have been a customer since 1990 and wouldn't go elsewhere for a special occasion cake. Prices are reasonable and the cake is always fresh and beautifully decorated. They work with you to make what you want. My guests always have rave reviews. Nevermind supermarket cakes as they can never beat the taste of a bakery cake. Breads, cookies, donuts, brownies are all delicious. You will not be disappointed with your purchase. Call a few days in advance for ordering cakes and high quantities.

2  Thank babydollpa

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

After spending time with daughter in Easton l stopped to pick up a pie for my wife. Then the shopping began, I purchased cannoli
bread and cream donuts. Outstanding pastries.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I love this bakery. The quality and taste is the exceptional. Whether it's a more savory items such as the pizza pie or sweeter items like donuts the quality is consistent. I have been eating here since I was a very young girl and this is one place that still gives me a feeling of nostalgia. The sugar cookies here are the best I have had anywhere!

Reviewed 27 January 2017

One of the BEST bakeries EVER!!! The bakery tomato pie is the best you're going to get anywhere. Hands down. And you have to try their cannolli cake. O MY.

1  Thank Jeannie B
Reviewed 22 January 2017

I reviewed Easton Baking 5 years ago when I had moved out of the area, but returned to visit. Since then I have moved back to the area and want to update my review. The place is still a treasure! I've even gotten a parking space once or twice-wow! Great stuff, wonderful value, and chances are you'll have a great conversation with someone in line with you. Today a local newspaper had an article about great dorunguorts and the first place they profiled was Easton Baking. Keep it up-you are LOVED!

2  Thank goinmobile68