“Best bakery in the valley”
Review of Easton Baking Co

Easton Baking Co
Ranked #1 of 10 Bakeries in Easton
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Easton Bakery is a must for just about every baked item you need. Bread (only on weekends). Tasty donuts and pastry. Six pack of cinnamon rolls is my favorite. Tomato pie is a football sunday staple. Parking can be a little challenge and prior to holidays yo may have a small wait, but this bakeries fare is well worth it.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We have been getting our family birthday cakes here for years and the greatest bread and donuts ..WOW get there early for the best choice

1  Thank Fauberts
Reviewed 11 May 2017

This tiny rinky dink bakery would easily be passed by but the line of double parked cars says you are in the right place! I have been a customer since 1990 and wouldn't go elsewhere for a special occasion cake. Prices are reasonable and the cake is always fresh and beautifully decorated. They work with you to make what you want. My guests always have rave reviews. Nevermind supermarket cakes as they can never beat the taste of a bakery cake. Breads, cookies, donuts, brownies are all delicious. You will not be disappointed with your purchase. Call a few days in advance for ordering cakes and high quantities.

2  Thank babydollpa
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

After spending time with daughter in Easton l stopped to pick up a pie for my wife. Then the shopping began, I purchased cannoli
bread and cream donuts. Outstanding pastries.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I love this bakery. The quality and taste is the exceptional. Whether it's a more savory items such as the pizza pie or sweeter items like donuts the quality is consistent. I have been eating here since I was a very young girl and this is one place that still gives me a feeling of nostalgia. The sugar cookies here are the best I have had anywhere!