All reviews hot and cold food long john silvers staff was friendly plenty of hot water refrigerator and microwave breakfast food one night stay nice room great place to stay signage highway truck allentown
Reviewed 9 February 2016

The Room I stayed it had a jacuzzi, very nice and spacious, room itself could have been a little cleaner, the staff at the front desk nice, the continental breakfast was nice but nothing to rave about.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2016

We arrived after a long day of travel only to find, according to the employee at the counter, they the reservation i made 5 weeks in advance had been cancelled by a manager. No addition information was in the system. We never received a call about any problems. Thankfully they still had a few rooms, but not the room we wanted, and once a pulled up my confirmation on the phone, she gave us a reduced rate.
It was a long day, so we had dinner and turned in early.
The next morning I went to grab us coffee. While making coffee a woman with a very large dog came in from a dog walk into the breakfast area. She seemed to be checking out the food. Then the dog started licking things spilled off the counter. I took my coffee and left and decided we would go out and pay for a breakfast that should have been included with the stay.
I have nothing against dogs or hotels that allow them, but they have no place in the eating area. She walked right past the desk and no signs are posted about no pets in dinning area. That needs to be fixed.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kebarrett
Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

Spent 1 night with my husband and 6 yr old twins. Great price can't be beat. Nice room, friendly staff, nice hot breakfast. However, very u tough location to find i.e. you drive through large parking lot of shopping plaza. Hotel needs much better signage on main road and more lighting in hotel parking lot.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2016

I last stayed at this hotel perhaps 10 years ago. I was back in the same area and chose it again based on my memory of my previous visit and the reasonable rate. It's not clear that anything has been done with this property in the last 10 years. Carpets and walls are ready for replacement / repainting. When we arrived, a door to the service area next to the elevator was open and exuded a smell which, though it was a cleaning product of some kind rather than anything disgusting, was very strong and unpleasant. The toilet in our room must have had a slow leak as every 10 or 15 minutes you could hear the tank refill. The heater worked ok (It was cold outside when we visited) but the temperature fluctuated more than I would have liked. The room-darkening curtain didn't close properly though I noticed that before bed and I used a binder clip to hold it closed,

On the plus side:

The hotel was clean, both the room and public spaces.

The internet worked fine for email and plane reservations; I never try videos when I'm in a hotel so I can't really comment on internet speed. I didn't try the TV.

The free breakfast was better than average for this category of hotel. Scrambled eggs, bacon, and waffles were available, along with a good selection of cereal, yogurt and fresh fruit (apples, oranges and bananas).

Despite being very close to a highway (the hotel is in a terrific location for getting started on route 22 headed west toward Bethlehem), the rooms are quiet.

We didn't really have a choice about leaving some stuff visible in our car and it was still there in the morning.

If the rates are similar, and sometimes they are, I'd recommend the Comfort Suites in Bethlehem over this hotel (though it's been a few years since I stayed there too...)

Room Tip: Read other reviews about travel directions. It is a bit tricky to find.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2015

The staff was friendly,welcoming and helpful. The room was comfortable, clean and quiet. I looks like the hotel had gone thru a recent renovation. Plenty of parking including for trucks and walking distance to places to eat.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business