All reviews recommend this hotel long john silvers chain hotels staff was friendly plenty of hot water refrigerator and microwave breakfast food nice room signage highway truck allentown
Reviewed 16 July 2018

We booked late and was one of only a few hotels available. Staff were great. Breakfast was similar to other horelsofferings for quality and quantity. Overall the hotel... While updated was showing the wear. Only other observation was that our air conditioner while functioning did not have ability to cool the room. All other amenities we're as listed.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2018

My husband and I booked two rooms for June 30th to July 1, 2018, as I was scheduled to be in the area for a business dinner. A few hours after checking in we realized there were no bath towels. When we called the front desk an ignorant girl named Mercedez answered the phone with a billigerent and indifferent attitude. She refused to look us up in the computer and told us that we would have to come to the front desk for towels as well as to bring down any soiled towels. We attempted to explain that we had no soiled towels as none were in the room upon our arrival. Mercedez was loud and obnoxious. We went to the front desk where Mercedez continued with her unprofessional attitude and became even more verbally abrasive. Moreover, her body language of raising her arms and pointing toward our faces was shocking as she is in a customer service position. At that point, I requested to speak to a manager and was told there was no manager on site. I requested that a manager be reached via phone. Mercedez allegedly made several calls to a manager who was "not picking up" their phone. Mercedez was still acting irate to the point where her co-worker had to put her in a room adjacent to the office, put a chair in front of her, and locked the door. I requested to leave to hotel and be charged for the time I spent there thus far. The other clerk stated that she would call the manager and took my cell number for a return call. I never received a phone call from the mamager.

The next morning our toilet got stopped up. When we called the front desk we were advised that we would have to come to front desk to retrieve a plunger and plunge the toilet ourselves.

Upon checkout I spoke with another clerk at the front desk who was unaware of the previous day's incident. She also took my name and cell number as I requested a return call from a manager. Tomorrow will make one week from the date of the incident and I still have not received a phone call. Very unprofessional.

I have never experienced such poor customer service in my life. Please do yourself a favor and spend your hard earned money somewhere else.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Xiomara A
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Recently stayed here for a night. There were four of us and we had two rooms. Front desk attendant was very helpful and pleasant. The room and bathroom were very clean. A good sized room and plenty of hot water. The AC worked great. There was a refrigerator and microwave. We had the free breakfast that was just OK. Plenty of parking. Overall a good value for the price in that area. We will stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2018

I stayed at this hotel for business and it was fabulous!!! The staff was amazing, the room was clean, the area was quiet, and the breakfast food was delious! I stayed for three nights and really enjoyed the place. They offerred free coffee 24/7 and were willing to meet all my needs and questions. I asked for recommendations on places to eat and the staff was super knowledgeable about places in the area. I would recommend this place if you are looking for something cheap that is not far from Allentown or Bethlehem and something quiet. Great place to stay for a very affordable price.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2018

We have 2 GPS trackers and still had to call the hotel twice to find them. They are behind the MacDonalds in an small, old plaza jammed between several busy streets. You need to drive completely past the MacDonalds and all the store to finally see the Quality Inn sign. Watch out for potholes!
Melissa at the front desk was the only quality thing we found here. She was very pleasant and helpful.
The room was cheap and still overpriced! It was quite small but that's OK.
What wasn't OK was the big stain in the middle of the white blanket on the bed as soon as we walked in. I thought at first the roof was leaking (we were on the top floor) but nope, it was clearly a stain. It looked like someone had poured a cup of coffee on the bed. It was dry so had been there for at least a day or so since the weather was wet.
We couldn't be bothered to go through a call to the desk and the wait to get it cleaned so we simply used the other bed.
The bathroom was old, but quite clean.
So, an old hotel with some problems but cheap.
Be prepared for surprises like Melissa who's nice and the room which may not be.

Date of stay: February 2018