Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$70
TripadvisorUS$70
ZenHotels.com
eDreamsUS$70
Agoda.comUS$70
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2019

The price for night was low but so was the quality of the room. Just when you enter the hall it smells! It’s old, dirty, carpet ripped and I wouldn’t dare to step on it with bare feet. The same goes for the bathroom! I rather didn’t take shower than put my foot into the dirty bathtub. Towels cleanness was very questionable. The main complaint is that my husband requested handicapped bathroom. The Red Carpet & Inn hotels handicapped idea of the bathroom is handle bar in the bathtub. No seat, no handle bars by the side of the bathtub, nor by the toilet. So if someone is in a wheelchair, how do you expect them to use the bathroom?????!!!! So we both couldn’t take shower. My husband hasn’t been handicapped for long time so we don’t have an experience with hotels with handicapped rooms. Next time we will know rather pay more money and double check the accommodations than stay in this horrible place.
Smelly, dirty, not handicapped, don’t go there !!!!

Room tip: Just choose different hotel
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for one night. The person at the front desk was friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and contained all of the necessities. Parking was free and convenient.

The one major problem is that my room had a wicked case of BED BUGS! I went to bed with smooth skin, only to wake up with red lumps all over my neck, back, and shoulders. I was itching for days, and I had a mark for a few weeks. I found that totally unacceptable, and I will not be coming here again.

I think the problem is that they put me in a smoking room, which I mistakenly selected when I made the reservation. Perhaps they don't put particular care in their smoking rooms? (And I actually don't smoke; I just made a mistake when booking)

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Stayed at this hotel during a football weekend at St Francis University. Was hesitant about booking here, but our usual hotel was booked up. My hesitation was definitely right. The room was labeled as non-smoking, but the smell from smoke was so strong that our luggage and clothing still smelled when we got home. The sheets did not look clean, so we had to go to WalMart to buy an inexpensive set of sheets to put over the hotel sheets. The noise level was awful. We could hear everytime the room above us used the bathroom as well as all hall conversations. The cable channels for the TV were obviously all low rated channels. On top of everything, the room was cold and the heat would not work. We resorted to running the hair dryer for an hour or so to try to put some heat into the room.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2018

I stayed there a number of years ago but the photos look the same..it is very dated. My room was DIRTY...there was pubic hair on the bathroom counter, a bathroom ceiling tile was hanging by a thread. The was a chair in there I would not dare sit on. Thank god I brought my own pillow. I should have complained and asked to be moved.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2018

This place has been there for ever. If you need a place to sleep as you are traveling it will just do. The signs of wear and tear are everywhere. Rooms are scarce in this area so you are stuck. Bathrooms are very small. But you need your sleep.

Date of stay: June 2018