“So glad we found you!”

Profile Coffee and Roasters
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Elysburg
Price range: US$1 - US$99
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Awesome coffee, great breakfast, solid Spotify playlist, friendly staff - there is no better option around. We will be back!

Andrew B, Owner at Profile Coffee and Roasters, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thanks! We loved having you and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I love Profile Coffee Roasters. They have quality espresso drinks. I also like their alternative milk selection: macadamia nut milk is my favorite. Whenever I crave excellent tasting coffee this is where I come. They offer amazing pastries and French macarons. Recently they started to doing Sunday Brunch: I look forward to trying their avocado toast and their smoothies. The well-lit space is cozy with seating both downstairs and upstairs. The staff is sweet. I’ll drive out of my way just to get a coffee here. I’ve also had the strawberry basil Kombucha they sell in their cooler: so good!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Nice little coffee shop. Good variety of flavors. Love the toasted marshmallow iced latte! Nice place to stop. Good prices and friendly staff.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Loved my hazelnut latte from Profile Coffee Roasters. Pastries looked delicious as well and the atmosphere was cozy.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We heard this was the place for coffee in the area. I love Macchiato... authentic. She warned me it was authentic and it was. Strong espresso with a little foam. Perfect! Got 2 macaroons and a coffee cake. Delicious, definitely a stop to make on your way to Knoebels.

Andrew B, Owner at Profile Coffee and Roasters, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thanks for stopping and enjoyed everything we offer..