“Great pizza”

Cavaluzzo's Pasta Steak & Subs
Ranked #22 of 59 Restaurants in Emmaus
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

No frills, honest, great sauce that makes great pizza, I was relieved to find this place after moving from New York, I still occasionally get a pie from Arthur ave the Bronx, but for the most part I get my fix here. I lived in a few states and love to eat and it shows lol, the family that owns the place is awesome too. Tried all the local places including the chains which I'm not a fan of and this is our favorite place. I'm usually getting a pie a week, if you feel adventurous try their Philly cheese steak pizza.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Order your pie and arrive as early as you'd like because this joint rocks with Beatle's memorabilia as well as tunes. Or eat in, either way you'll enjoy great pizza from the laid back, groovy environs of this family-owned pad.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

I love the pizza. the best I've had in the area. By far the best in Emmaus. The owner makes all the pies. The Beatles theme in the restaurant is great for us boomers!!!

Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

This pizzeria has gone downhill in the last couple years. The pizza is still great...for take-out. Don't bother staying. The atmosphere is just not worth it. One too many Beatles songs played.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

Excellent pizza and pasta at a very reasonable price! Have been going to this place for years and the quality is still the same.

Been to Cavaluzzo's Pasta Steak & Subs? Share your experiences!