“Best wings!”

Cabin Kitchen Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Emporium
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Airy, cabin-like setting with high ceiling. Great, friendly, efficient service. We had the chicken wings in their hot declination. Where most places use some Frank's hot sauce on their wings, not this place. Not exactly sure of the sauce's origin, but it felt like a home made concoction, very tasty. The wings themselves were of a good size, fried to a crispy texture. A wings lover paradise!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We visited the area on a Sunday and the Cabin Kitchen was practically the only place open in town. We were not disappointed as the old was very good. The rolls and bread that our sandwiches were served on were nice and fresh and tasty. My delicious "Uncle Buck's Original Italian Hoagie" was jam packed with Italian meats and heated. My wife had their cheesesteak which was like wise full of meat. My friend's Reuben looked very nice. The order did take a little long to come out but we were not in a hurry which could be a big negative to some people. The waitress was nice and helpful.
We would consider going here again if in the area.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I stopped here for lunch on my way to the cabin and enjoyed a delicious meal. The waitress was very friendly and the service was prompt. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was wonderful.. Will definitely be back !

Reviewed 4 May 2017

We were in town last year for a local event and ate here twice during our weekend stay. They have the best home made meals and their pies are out of this world!!! We'll be in town again this weekend and we'll definitely be eating there!!

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Having ate at the Cabin Restaurant once before we were quite anxious to go back. After a trip to Benezette, we traveled 20 miles out of our way to return here. We arrived at 10:45 in time for breakfast. We left at 12:32. There was a "private party" which was given top priority and, according to our waitress, was the way it had to be. Why they were considered more valued guests then our party I don't understand. Regardless, while this can be appreciated, we should have been informed at the onset that it may be a long time before we would receive our food. Our order was promptly taken and that was where it stopped. After 40 minutes, my sister got the coffee pot and filled our mugs. We were completely ignored. Among ourselves, we set a limit of noon to receive the food or we were walking out. Our one table of four received it at 11:58, after over an hour wait. To make eggs. Really? Our other table of two did not receive their food until 12:10. Her eggs were served in a bowl. I suppose all the plates were dirty. Some received no toast. The bacon was almost raw in an attempt to quickly be made (would be my guess). We were offered a free oj to compensate, which none of us wanted. It would have been appropriate, in our opinion, to receive a discount or free meal or at least free coffee. Again, the circumstances could, to some degree, be understandable. But a guest should be forewarned and given the option to stay or leave. We will not be returning.