“Good Omelets”

Add it.
Nudy's Cafe
Ranked #17 of 129 Restaurants in Exton
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

My son and I stopped in after a doctor appointment. The service was excellent and our food came out really fast and hot which is always a good thing.

We each ordered omelets with hash browns. The food was good...not amazing. The omelets were better than the hash browns. The hash browns were literally shredded potatoes with limited seasoning.

The atmosphere was nice and clean.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

My friends and I often meet for breakfast or lunch. The food is quick and fresh. No dinner served but no need to, it is always busy.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Wasn't bad. Had cheese omelet. I like cheese so I thought needed more.
Some regulars there and waitress Kathy having fun with.
Get there early does get busy.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Always have a good meal here. Cute luncheonette. So many options.....both traditional and creative. Wish their was a kids menu esp for lunch items. Servers always friendly. Big portions, fast service.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Great food, friendly service and always consistent in quality and service! Nice place for a get away meal with my lady!

Been to Nudy's Cafe? Share your experiences!