“Never ever again!!!”

No 1 China
Ranked #10 of 14 Restaurants in Folcroft
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

My husband and I order combination platters. His was Shimp with lobster sauce and mine was chicken lo-main. We also ordered two home made ice tea. While I was drinking the ice tea i saw something floating in the tea. After closer inspection I realized it was MOLD. I WAS SO DISCUSSED!!!I took it back to the resturant and the woman behind the counter said thats bad. She made "fresh" teas but when I went to drink this time there was a bug in the drink. The food also had bugs in it as well. I've called the health department...STAY AWAY!!!

Reviewed 19 July 2013

This Chinese restaurant is within walking distance of my residence. I will call the order in take the short walk and when I get there its ready. I like there wonton soup, pizza and steak rolls. There lo mein is great as well I will use No China 1 in the future!

Reviewed 28 December 2012

The food was very well seasoned.and the service was exceptional. Prices were good and so were the accomodations

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed 19 March 2008

eh... ok. not the best take-out chinese in the area.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook