My husband and I order combination platters. His was Shimp with lobster sauce and mine was chicken lo-main. We also ordered two home made ice tea. While I was drinking the ice tea i saw something floating in the tea. After closer inspection I realized it was MOLD. I WAS SO DISCUSSED!!!I took it back to the resturant and the woman behind the counter said thats bad. She made "fresh" teas but when I went to drink this time there was a bug in the drink. The food also had bugs in it as well. I've called the health department...STAY AWAY!!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.