“This Outback has restored my faith in Outback”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #8 of 19 Restaurants in Frazer
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 23 May 2016

I am not going to lie, my last 3 visits to Outbacks across the States has been disappointing. so bad that i stopped going. it was getting late saturday night and this was the closest place to our hotel. decided to risk it and went anyways. there was a wait but no wait for a table at the bar. took that table and looked over the menu. Pleasantly surprised to see the small appetizers. got the blooming petals and coconut shrimp. came out quick hot and fresh. very tasty. the bread was okay that comes with the meal. ordered the 10 ribeye and it was cooked perfectly. nice flavor and marbling. the wife got the strip and she was pleased as well. waiter did a great job spacing out the food. finished the appetizers and the salads came out a few minutes later. by the time we finished those the steaks appeared. all in all a very good experierence. Hopefully this means the chain has turned the corner.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

I have only been to Outback Steakhouse 1x before. On this visit I just wanted to eat healthy and thought that this would be a problem but the menu offered a number of options which was great. The staff were more than accommodating.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Although the wait to be seated at a table was a bit long for a Thursday evening, our waiter was super great and the food was just as good!

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

On a business trip and decided to go with Outback (a known brand) instead of John's Pizza. Boy, what a mistake. I had the fried onion and the bone-in ribeye. The onion was good for a while until I started to taste the burnt at the bottom of it. The steak came and it was overdone from the medium rare that I ordered. At best a medium. My 2 stars were given to the waitress who was great to recommend food and drinks and quick to react to the various mishaps. Unfortunately the food did not match to it.

Andrew R, Guest Relations Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2016

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing about your experience. I want to apologize that everything wasn't done right. While I'm happy to hear your server was great, the issues you had with your Bloom and steak are concerning. Please take a moment to email me directly so I can personally follow up with you. You may email news@outback.com with the subject, "Tripadvisor Review - Store 3918." In your email, please be sure to mention your Tripadvisor screen name.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Andrew
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 10 April 2016

From the moment my family and I walked into this Outback Steakhouse it was fantastic! It was a Friday evening, and we were accommodated by the pleasant and efficient hostesses in a timely manner. Soon after being seated at a clean over-sized booth, our wonderful waiter, Tyrone, took our drink order. Tyrone was so friendly, efficient, and professional throughout our dinner! He was so helpful and patient in taking our order, and continually took care of all of us. All of our dinners were delicious with not one complaint! Tyrone and the Outback Steakhouse made such a special evening for us! This restaurant was obviously very well managed, and I would not hesitate to go back here again!

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!