US$64
Priceline
US$93
Red Carpet Inn(Chambersburg)
US$78
All reviewsdiscount couponattached restaurantroom was cleanbrothers pizzawaffleschoice hotelsthe king size bedfree hot breakfastgeneral managerhard boiled eggseasy accesscheck in was easyexcellent staystay there againfitness centeroff the highwaywe've stayed
Reviewed 12 November 2015

Just stayed at this hotel last night. Booked it on Hotels.com, and saved just under $30 over the rate listed at choicehotels.com.

The staff was very nice and friendly. The room was clean, comfortable (king room) and generally quiet. The breakfast in the morning was very good, hot and and good choices.

I have never stayed at this hotel before or in Greencastle, but will stay here again on my next business trip there.

Room Tip: Book it earily for best rate. Check differnet sites to get the best rate. No pets allowed on floors 2 and 3.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
PA106, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2015

Thank you for the kind review. We are always looking for ways to improve our hotel, and your feedback helps us with this, and thank you for the compliment to our breakfast. We really try hard to give each guest a great start to their day with a good breakfast. People don't always take the time to post anything positive, and we again, thank you for taking the time.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 9 November 2015

Had a nice room with easy access to dog walk. Pleasant staff, very clean, easy to get on and off the highway. Breakfast was usual Comfort Inn style which gives plenty of basic breakfast choices. Fridge did not have a freezer section..

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
PA106, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2015

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey. Your feedback means a lot to us. We are slowly but surely updating some of our appliances. Hopefully on your next trip, we will get you a room with one of the newer fridges. We hope that you will continue to be our guest whenever you are in our area.
Kindest regards,

General manager

Reviewed 29 October 2015

I had an EXCELLENT stay! I was only in my room for about 15 minutes and they called me to make sure that everything in my room was okay and if I needed anything. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I strongly recommend this hotel. I will be back!!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
PA106, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2015

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are lucky enough to have a great staff that really care about our guests. They will be happy to know that their extra effort is not going unnoticed.
We hope to see you again in the near future.
Have a great day!

Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

Visiting family for three days last week. After not having stayed here for ten years I was very pleased to see the modernizations and clean, comfortable facilities. I liked the bedside USB ports. Most of all I appreciated the friendly and considerate staff, who seem to care about their guests.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
PA106, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2015

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are recently renovated and are really proud of our hotel. We also are lucky enough to have an awesome staff, that takes pride in their work. We hope that you will continue to be our guest whenever you are in our area. Welcome to our CHOICE family!

Reviewed 7 October 2015

Overall the Hotel is nice & clean and the Staff are very friendly.
The Breakfast was better than your typical hotel.
I was travelling with a small Shitzu dog, so I had to stay in a pet friendly room.
I had to pay $15 for the pet to stay the 1 night. That's ok. They say the pet fee is for cleaning the room. Then why did my room smell like a large sweaty Dog had just been in there? Does your hotel and all other hotels actually use this money to do a better cleaning, because it didn't smell like it!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
PA106, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey. We apologize for the odor in your room. All hotels that are pet friendly charge for the pets, the cost goes for routinely shampooing of rugs, and extra care in cleaning. We also do preventative pest control to insure no unwanted pests are in your room to infect your pet. We are glad that you were satisfied with every other aspect of your stay, and hope that you will give us another chance to show you that we are a first rate hotel.