“Hope they can make it work”
Review of Buddy's BBQ

Buddy's BBQ
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Greentown
Reviewed 24 July 2017

A few others have made an attempt at this location. All others have failed. We decided to stop in for takeout on our way home after spending the day on our boat. The place is clean, air conditioned and has an outdoor dining area. The only downside to the facility is the lack of hot water in the mens room. We ordered a combination to go. It included 3 ribs, a chicken quarter, pulled pork and two sides. The ribs were excellent. The pulled pork was also delicious however next time I'll ask for a little less BBQ sauce mixed in with it. We ordered an extra pound $8 of the pulled pork to be included with the combo. The food was great. The facility was clean and service was excellent. We will go back. Hopefully, they will still be open.

1  Thank GeorgeNadine

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Decided to try this restaurant after we we were tired and hungry from boating most of the day and it is very close to our vacation home. Nice place, not too fancy which was fine for us. If you like your BBQ this is a great place. My husband and friends got ribs and brisket and they loved it. Portions are large and take home boxes were needed. I am,on the other hand,mostly vegetarian and I was very happy to see they had options for me as well. I had a large strawberry salad and it was very good. They also have a Caesar Salad option and several veggie sides. Service was friendly and attentive. Would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank Karen H
Reviewed 20 July 2017

This is the place to go if you want a good Brisket! Thick smokey BBQ sauce, their sweet potato fries with their cinnamon dipping sauce is great too!

1  Thank Quasarquest
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Absolutely nothing to complain about, Husband and I both got Ribs and OMG they were delicious. We were looking forward to Brisket but at 7pm they were already sold out

1  Thank Eviereed