“Take out Large Extra Cheese with Pepperoni and a Gluten-Free Mozzarella and Ricotta Pizza”
Review of Lakeside Pizzeria

Lakeside Pizzeria
Ranked #8 of 16 Restaurants in Greentown
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We ordered some pizza so we could watch some football. It was very good and great service. We chose to pick up the pizza ourselves. Mom, Dad, and I enjoyed the fresh pizza and the games on TV. We were almost as happy as Coach Belichek! Thanks for a great meal!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I checked the reviews and it looks like people in PA like this place and NY/NJ do not. I guess it is a matter of taste. I was so happy to see that this place was open during my stay close by. I was also happy to see that they delivered. They get 5 stars for convenience. The food is also not expensive. For that they get another 5. The pizza is not great. I would not recommend it for pizza lovers but for a hungry family it was OK. The garlic bread was ok. I also had the Spaghetti and meatballs. It was also ok. I did think the meatballs were good. The salad was a typical salad. I would recommend this place due to its service, price and convenience of having delivery. the pizza is not great but it is filling when you are hungry.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

I don't get it no one in pa can make pizza..this was cardboard with something on it..dont think they know what spices are in pa..never again.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Terrible pizza! I have never had good food from here before. It is only ok food that I would only eat if I really had to. Also the staff is very nasty to people!

LakesidePizzeria, Owner at Lakeside Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

I respect you right to not like our food, but as far as people being nasty I would like you please call me to provide details so that I may investigate and resolve the problem . Many people enjoy our food include our pizza, but it is your right to disagree. Thank you. Your input will be treated a valuable and appreciated.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Thank you to Cait for treating me to pizza. We shared a large with extra cheese, mushroom, and pepperoni. It was great. Thanks to great company and service. The pizza was excellent and was such a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Thank you again!

1  Thank RevRandyPOrso