“The $5 half a sub and soup deal or the amazing $12 all you can eat BBQ pulled pork and chicken, with country sides!”
Review of I84 Country Deli

I84 Country Deli
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Greentown
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue, Italian
Description: I84 country deli , is has the best Cheese steak and Burgers in Pa. Our Country Store has has unique souvenirs to remember your beautiful time at Lake Wallenpaupack and Milford PA. From key chains, t-shirts, mugs, coasters, pottery, signs, pillows, bags and much more.
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Recent changes to the menu have meant even better deals on the same great quality food at the 84 Country Store are now available at stellar prices. These deals are excellent. The half a sub and soup deal makes a great lunch, and the about $12 dollar All You Can Eat BBQ Pulled Pork and BBQed Chicken with Country Sides and Ice Cream makes for an abundant dinner. You cannot go wrong at the 84 Country Store.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

There is a new special deal at I 84 Country Store. The $5 lunch. Half a sub, which is more than ample, and a soup for $5. How can you beat the value. I had mine with a diet Arizona iced Tea for $1. What a bargain lunch. The bread is always fresh and the cold cuts so fresh and the veggies on top delicious. I had the roast beef half-sandwich. My Dad went with me and is a hearty eater and was more than happy.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Always love the food here! Great service and fun for everyone who goes! Always friendly and nice people to meet and talk with whether it is staff or other customers! Will come again and again!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Every time where up at our vacation spot kids insist on going here. It definitely has a fun vibe and look but on our last visit it looked like the were downsizing. Our kids loved the candy section but the selection is the same stuff in a lot of different boxes lately. It's worth a stop, food looks good and lots of neat sculptures to take pictures with. I hope they expand and prosper.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

The food is good and the atmosphere is quaint. Like a cracker barrel but better. Plenty for the kids to do and see as well as the adults. Bring your appetite as the portions will feed you for a week!