“Great Bar & Grill”

Ranked #5 of 48 Restaurants in Hamburg
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

The food was very good and the service great. The place was very clean and the prices were very reasonable. We will be back!

Reviewed 21 December 2016

The Westy is a nice, mid-cost restaurant, offering a wide variety of foods spanning from seafood to pizza. The food is good and typically, made fresh. I typically get the wings - I like how at the Westy, you can get all wings or all legs and how you can mix two flavors together. There have been a few occasions where all the wings weren't quite fully done; however, this does not happen often. The service is mediocre due to timing/attentiveness, unless going on a Sunday.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Just bar food, nothing special. Many people like the wings; I don't. They are often overdone. Salads are ok; that is my go to dinner. have never had dessert .

Reviewed 6 September 2016

On a recent trip to visit friends and relatives, we ate at the Westy.
We were seated right away and the wait staff could not have been any better. They took our order right away and after serving us, they checked back with us several times to see if everything was okay and if we needed anything. Not only does it have a bar feeling but a family atmosphere as well.
All portions are really big and the prices are fair. . It's off the beaten path, but worth looking for. Expected very average but it was much better. The patio is really nice and screened in so bugs don't ruin your meal.
The burgers and fries were more than enough to fill you up. Hands down the best large chicken wings in a long time. Fried Pickles we decent too. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Rokkhopprr
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I miss this place very much. I lived close by and it is so convenient when you are hungry and do not wish to drive too far. It is a bar & grill type atmosphere, but still quaint and nice enough to enjoy your meal. The food is amazing here, I can honestly say that I have never had a bad meal here. If you love chicken wings then this is the place for you! Some of the best wings I have ever had!