“Great food! ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Service was excellent. Food was even better. Nice family owned Italian restaurant. I had the Italian trio which was excellent. That being said, the atmosphere needed a little help. Kind of reminded me of a funeral home and it was quite dark in the dining room.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Dad took me to John's Italian Restaurant for the lunch buffet. The bacon mac and cheese was good. The roast pork was good. The chicken in gravy, not my favorite. The eggplant was excellent. I did not try the ziti, but it looked good. The lentil soup was excellent. The garlic green beans were fresh and excellent. The salad was nice. The cake was good, Dad had hoped they would have had meatballs on the buffet. Very affordable for a buffet.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

We have been eating here for at least 20 years. John's food is always good, service is good, they take reservations, which a lot of the restaurants here in the area do not. Their food is consistently delicious where other places are hit or miss.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

The food was extremely good I had eggplant parmigiana with pasta and my husband had baked spaghetti both were great. They served us warm bread with dipping oil I had a glass of Pinot noir Dessert was homemade cannoli and pumpkin cheesecake they both were amazing. The place is not fancy, it's pizza parlor like. But the food is great and the waitress was fantastic

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The food was very average, even for what is really somewhat of a roadside diner. We had wraps and pizza so maybe would have been better if we'd had pasta or something else that is more "italian." Staff was nice. Clearly caters to regulars,