“Breakfast was good”

Mr. Deli & Mrs. Too
Ranked #262 of 559 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 24 October 2016

Only had breakfast here while vising the area. People were nice and prices were good. Will come here again when I visit next year.

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

The only NYC style deli in Harrisburg, family run. Great breakfasts and lunch. Had a reuben sandwich today which was delicious. A bit noisy, but most everyone knows your name.

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Went at lunch time on Friday w two work friends. 'Sit anywhere' we were told, and literally we could. There were about 6 ppl eating lunch at noon on a Friday. Used to be standing in line. Ordered the Mighty Matthew w slaw and russian on side. Tye Bread was fresh and good. Had maybe 3-4 thin slices of ok pastrami. Certainly not a NY deli samitch. Ordered a cup of clam chowder. Watery and clam deficient. Pickles were good, service good. I dont know what happened but it isnt like it used to be for sure.

Reviewed 20 December 2015

I have been here before, but only for breakfast. This time for lunch and what a nice surprise. I ordered the Condor's Revenge, a wonderful grilled roast beef sandwich. My date ordered the Reuben and when it came to the table I was offered a bite and wow. I was then offered a half, which I accepted and of course shared by Condor. Both were outstanding with very tender and tasty meats. I will order the Reuben next trip for lunch.

Reviewed 11 July 2015

Went for lunch, have been at the restaurant many times for breakfast. Lunch was a bit of a disappointment. We were a party of 4, our entrees were very bland, no taste. It may have been an off day so based on my breakfast experiences I will probably give them another try for lunch.