“Yummy ”

Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #341 of 568 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

It had been many months since I was at Arby's and I was hesitant to stop. But...I'm glad I did. The beef that I ordered was wonderful! Not fatty or greasy. The bun was soft and warm. I will go back. They have a lot more than just roast beef.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I'm a fan of Arbys roast beef and the horsey sauce. What really prompted me to write this review is the young lady cashier. So polite and whatever the steps are, she followed them all. Very professional. The staff in the store are acting professionally also. I'm not hearing what they did last night or gossip about another co worker. Their conversation is on task. It's a refreshing change.

Whatever you are doing here, very nicely done!

Reviewed 5 May 2017

This looks like a new building. The staff was friendly and helpful. We tried the smokehouse brisket, a double roast beef and the roast beef gyro. All of these had a good flavor and plenty of meat. We are glad we went here because this fast food is good.

Reviewed 9 September 2014

I wish I could recommend this fast-food branch based on the friendly, courteous and speedy staff, but alas it's the food that sabotaged this visit. I had two roast beef with cheese sandwiches on onion rolls and it was the skimpiest food portion I ever recall at a chain operation. I know this ain't gourmet food, but at least give me enough meat to curb my appetite. Perhaps it was a glitch, but why take the chance here when the area is saturated with other food choices?
PS Arby's will hit the sales skid like McDonald's if it doesn't pay more attention!

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I was "reeled in" by the 2 fish sandwiches for 5$ promo.......The building is clean and updated... a charming manager greeted me and made me feel welcome.The fish sandwiches were lukewarm, and fishy tasting,and not in a good way.I guess we get what we pay for. This chain as many others got away from what made them popular....now they try to be all things to all people...and do a mediocre product. Next time I want a roast beef sandwich I will go back to Arby's...... next time I crave a good fast food fish product.. I will check out a competitor.

Been to Arby's? Share your experiences!