“Delicious wraps and great soup!”

Simply Turkey and More
Ranked #128 of 557 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Simply Turkey has some pretty good food if you're looking for a nice sandwich and soup during the winter, or something quick for lunch that is made in front of you when you order.

I ordered half of a Cajun Crunch wrap and some Chicken & Vegetable Chili. The wrap was very tasty! The chili was not a traditional chili - more like, chicken & vegetable stew, with some other chili spices. Not bad at all, I was just a little surprised.

The price for what I got was fair. The restaurant was pretty busy and kept well. I'd definitely come back here for lunch.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

Sort of a Fast Food with better quality. Portions are good except for the turkey. My dinner plate had only 3 very thin deli-type slices. Flavor was great. I will try again and hope I can get a better meat portion.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

I was there for dinner. You must order from a counter, no table service. I had a turkey sandwich, you choose the bread you want and what to put on the sandwich, like lettuce, tomato, etc., much like a Subway restaurant; and, like Subway, minimal turkey was on my sandwich. Included with the sandwich is a tiny bag of potato chips which you pick out from a rack by the register. You have to go get your packet of salt and pepper and plastic cutlery and cheap napkin from another counter. If you want crackers for your soup you must ask for them at the register, otherwise, no crackers. My turkey sandwich was "average", at best. Yet, it was a "thin" sandwich with less than half of the turkey I expected. I do not recommend this restaurant. It is way overpriced for what you receive - mediocre food.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

I usually eat here once a week, fresh salads, yummy soups (creamy chicken and wild rice my favorite) and great sandwiches! People are very friendly too....oh and you can order Thanksgiving meals or stop in!

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Great stop for lunch. Always a bunch of help to keep the line moving fast. Food is great. Always great soups on the line.

Hard to beat it!!