“Never Disappoints”

Ranked #167 of 578 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 April 2017

My husband and I went to our local Applebee's for a date night and ordered the 2 for $25 deal since we are on a tight budget. The wings we ordered came out super hot and delicious, the Bourbon St. Chicken and Shrimp were piping hot, generous and also delicious. Mark our server took great care of us - even bringing out second waters for each of us without being asked. Go there.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Applebee's is a great family restaurant, when we were in Hersey we stopped in and the food as always was great and the service was over the top.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

I have not liked this chain over the years. Pleasantly surprised as this location is a GREAT EXAMPLE for them. Service very attentive food fresh hot and good.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Dinner at the local Applebee's with my child after months of trying to get there. She loved their Mac'n cheese and I ordered their Oriental Salad which I was very pleasantly surprised with. It is definitely a keeper (but at a different location)! She ordered a Sunday for dessert, half way down we found a very long and very black hair... It was disgusting!!!! Showed it to a waitress who then got in touch with a manager. A few minutes later the manager comes over and says she had heard about the hair. We were in a bit of a rush so I had already paid even before the Sunday had arrived. She wanted to credit the Sunday... Really!!!??? We find a long very disgusting hair in the food and you offer to credit $2??? I mentioned I had already paid so she then says they can credit the entire bill and charge my card again with everything except the kid's Sunday. I looked at her and said that that would not be an option so she offered to give me a voucher. We had to wait a bit for her to get it and we ran out as soon as she gave me the envelope. The voucher was for a bit more than the Sunday... Not sure that I'll go back again, she should have credited my card for the entire meal because that was really disgusting and leaves me wondering how clean the kitchen is and how little they care about their customers.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Do did not have a very nice dinner at this place. Upon arrival I waited a few minutes for the waiter to seat us. Then we waited so long for drinks, they finally brought out some waters and when we asked the bar tender why we where waiting so long for drinks she said it's because we didn't get carded. We ordered or veterans day menu meals and then drinks and when we asked why it was taking so long, according to the waitress we weren't allowed to order more than one 2 drinks, which was ridiculous because we had designated drivers and we are veterans who served our country and chose to celebrate at Applebee's and it was absolutely the worst choice we couldve picked to celebrate. I really do appreciate the free meal in veterans day but not excuses for poor service. Cheyenne was an absolute wonderfully waixtress. If I come back if she's t

1  Thank rebecca r