“Nothing exceptional”

The Patio at the Hilton Harrisburg
Ranked #303 of 557 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American, Gastropub, Soups
Reviewed 5 March 2016

This sounds like a wonderful concept, but the yellow jackets are always intimidating. The menu is limited and on the pricey side so between the two I generally avoid this restaurant.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

Very good food and the staff went out of their way to make us happy and took excellent care of us. Enjoyed sitting out on the patio and watching the busy world go by.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

We had perfect weather to sit outside and eat lunch. The food was very good and the waitress was great! We were told that the portions would be small, but I only ate 1/2 of my sandwich. Lots of food!

Reviewed 29 May 2015

Pleasant surprise but with a Hillton kitchen what could go wrong?Excellent food. I suggest the flatbreads excellent value for two diners. Service was upbeat and staff knew their menu items. Liked the use of a tablet device that showed pictures of food.

Reviewed 26 March 2015 via mobile

Went for lunch today and sat at the bar. The service was very slow. I asked for help choosing gluten free options and had to wait longer. I ordered salmon which was plain and about 3oz. It was served with a sliced roasted fingerling potato and chopped hard boiled egg. It cost 16$ and my cranberry juice was 4$. I am hungry and broke.